Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

I.M.G And Oke - Bola Comprehensive High School Students Clash In Ibafn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.M.G And Oke - Bola Comprehensive High School Students Clash In Ibafn (278 Views)

Do You Know The Full Meaning Of ā€œe.gā€ And ā€œi.e.ā€? / Ogun: Classrooms In Agbado Comprehensive High School Collapse After Heavy Rain / Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.M.G And Oke - Bola Comprehensive High School Students Clash In Ibafn by awaitingsenator(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
IMG and Oke Bola Comprehensive High School Students Clash in Ibadan

The Oyo state police Command has arrested 10 secondary school students of IMG and Oke Bola Comprehensive High School, Ibadan, over violent clash.

The students, on Wednesday, engaged in a clash at Oke-Ado area of Ibadan, using different weapons including cultass, Knife, Axe and other dangerous tools to fight themselves.

As a result of the violent clash that lasted for hours, several cars parked by the roadsides at Oke-Ado, Ibadan, were damaged by the students.

The Oyo State Police command's public relations officer, CSP Olugbenga Fadeyi, who confirmed the incident in a chat with Noble FM's correspondent, Micheal Oladejo, said police have arrested 10 students in connection with the clash.

As at the time of filing this report, the Oyo state commissioner of Police, Shina Olukolu, has orderd the Area Commander incharge of Iyaganku area Command and the DPO in the same jurisdiction to commence intensive Investigation on the incident.
Re: I.M.G And Oke - Bola Comprehensive High School Students Clash In Ibafn by seunlayi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is not a good news, why will they start causing problem here and there?

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Orders Student To Destroy Her Phone And Those Of Her Colleagues In Akure / (NEW!!!) How To Setup The New Whatsapp Dark Mode! / Latest Microsoft MB-300 Dumps PDF [2020] ~ MB-300 Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.