Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,069 members, 7,913,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

MI Abaga Supports Fan By Offering To Invest In His Agro Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Supports Fan By Offering To Invest In His Agro Business (299 Views)

See Reply Given To A Fan By Mr. P Peter Psquare / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) / MI Abaga And Osagie Quarrel On Pulse Show (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Supports Fan By Offering To Invest In His Agro Business by Adebayodavid: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2020
Award winning Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga has surprised a fan by making an offer he never expected. The artiste offered to support the fan’s business by investing in it.

MI Abaga supports fan by offering to invest in his agro business

MI had shared a video via Twitter and revealed what he spends 100 percent of his time doing, then he asked fans to share the amazing things they are working on. “I spend 100 percent of my time doing the things I am most passionate about!!! What do you spend your time doing #Purpose What is yours.. RT and share with me what amazing things you are working on,” MI wrote.
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/02/27/mi-abaga-supports-fan-by-offering-to-invest-in-his-agro-business/

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] 2baba – Warriors / Recovered N1.5million From Edo SARS – Harrison / Naira Marley Named As Youtube’s Most Viewed 2019 Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.