Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,427 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research (580 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. / Project/research Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi nairalanders and the scholars in the house.. I'm a 400l student in the department of Religion and African culture from one of the University in the south west.. I'm working currently on my project and I need help from anybody who's ready to assist me with any material that can be useful in the project research. my topic is "Deployment of new technology in dissemination of gospel a case study of Deeper life Bible Church "..pls kindly recommend any books or material that will be useful.. God bless
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Philip4564:
Hi nairalanders and the scholars in the house.. I'm a 400l student in the department of Religion and African culture from one of the University in the south west.. I'm working currently on my project and I need help from anybody who's ready to assist me with any material that can be useful in the project research. my topic is "Deployment of new technology in dissemination of gospel a case study of Deeper life Bible Church "..pls kindly recommend any books or material that will be useful.. God bless
[Hiquote author=Philip4564 post=86998772]Hi nairalanders and the scholars in the house.. I'm a 400l student in the department of Religion and African culture from one of the University in the south west.. I'm working currently on my project and I need help from anybody who's ready to assist me with any material that can be useful in the project research. my topic is "Deployment of new technology in dissemination of gospel a case study of Deeper life Bible Church "..pls kindly recommend any books or material that will be useful.. God bless
08134914304...[/quote]
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hi
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
[HelloHi nairalanders and the scholars in the house.. I'm a 400l student in the department of Religion and African culture from one of the University in the south west.. I'm working currently on my project and I need help from anybody who's ready to assist me with any material that can be useful in the project research. my topic is "Deployment of new technology in dissemination of gospel a case study of Deeper life Bible Church "..pls kindly recommend any books or material that will be useful.. God bless
08134914304...[/quote]
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Philip4564:
hello
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Philip4564:
hello
Good evening
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
@fergusen pls bro I'll like to discuss some things with you about domaining pls how do I get your WhatsApp contact? I'm sorry for quoting you on a dead thread
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by fergusen: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Philip4564:
@fergusen pls bro I'll like to discuss some things with you about domaining pls how do I get your WhatsApp contact? I'm sorry for quoting you on a dead thread
You can only get me on telegram. Link on my profile (the picture).
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
fergusen:

You can only get me on telegram. Link on my profile (the picture).
alright bro I'll reach you via telegram
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tunex89 the thing is can you stake high? Because the odds is in the range of 1.70 to 2 odds.. The reason I ask is that most of the guys that I gave yesterday they were all boasting of staking high after the game won I was surprised to see someone stake it with #100 and also some add game to it that spoil the ticket
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by TUNEX89(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Tunex89 the thing is can you stake high? Because the odds is in the range of 1.70 to 2 odds.. The reason I ask is that most of the guys that I gave yesterday they were all boasting of staking high after the game won I was surprised to see someone stake it with #100 and also some add game to it that spoil the ticket
Yes I can. Because to me that's a value odd
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
TUNEX89:
Yes I can. Because to me that's a value odd
okay bro the option is actually Barcelona over 11.5 fouls..you can check their previous matches they have played it all through.. Imagine staking 10k each matches they have played see the huge profit.. Yesterday own 1.83 odds stake 10k and win 18k profit of 8k..cash out on it before they remove it..goodluck
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by TUNEX89(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Philip4564:
okay bro the option is actually Barcelona over 11.5 fouls..you can check their previous matches they have played it all through.. Imagine staking 10k each matches they have played see the huge profit.. Yesterday own 1.83 odds stake 10k and win 18k profit of 8k..cash out on it before they remove it..goodluck
Thanks.ii it for only Barcelona or for both team
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
TUNEX89:
Thanks.ii it for only Barcelona or for both team
Barcelona only..meaning Barcelona to foul their opponent 12 times..you know what bet9ja normally update the option on their site some hours to the match so you can mention me on Saturday morning so I can send you the booking code
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by TUNEX89(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Barcelona only..meaning Barcelona to foul their opponent 12 times..you know what bet9ja normally update the option on their site some hours to the match so you can mention me on Saturday morning so I can send you the booking code
Ok. Thanks I will. One love
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
TUNEX89:
Ok. Thanks I will. One love
you're welcome brother
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by TUNEX89(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Philip4564:
Good morning. Please mention me when you booked the game. Thanks
Re: Pls Kindly Help Me On My Project Research by Philip4564(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
TUNEX89:
Good morning. Please mention me when you booked the game. Thanks
5tbtykt. That's the booking number on bet9ja

(1) (Reply)

When Will Jamb Change Of Institution And Course Start / How To Take Udemy, Coursera Online Courses For Free: [Download All For Free Now] / Governor Umahi Reduces Tuition Fees Of Ebonyi State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.