Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,440 members, 7,947,812 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Men To Admire From Afar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Men To Admire From Afar (461 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Men To Admire From Afar by GistCandy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim has taken to Instagram to warn all men who have no plan to stay in a woman’s life to stay away and not interrupt her greatness.

Following several heartbreaks from men, the actress has also made it known she has no plans to suffer another heartbreak.

She wrote:

If you see a woman that has everything going for herself and you’re not ready or going to add value to her life, please my brother just admire her from far. Don’t interrupt her greatness.

However, Juliet made it known in December 2019 that she prays that her next relationship will be the one she has always prayed for.

In her words:

“May my next relationship be my “ I remember praying for this “ Amen. 2020 I’m ready to give love a chance again. I have grown Wiser, smarter, emotionally ready, I’m aware of my tolerance level, won’t settle for less than I deserve, I know my worth and definitely understand how to add tax to my worth going forward

Continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/juliet-ibrahim-warns-men-to-admire-from-afar/

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Reason Why Nicki Minaj's Husband Was Arrested / Reasons Why Blogger Should Stop Comparing Dagrin With Olamide / Full Video: Davido Reveals son's face as they have Swell Time together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.