Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,826 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) (354 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) by giftft(f): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
People that are in Gombe or if you know Gombe very well, please is this address valid?

No11 block 2 Opposite ITC Office (Intel Telecommunications), Dukku LGA Gombe State.
Help a sister
Re: Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) by melvinjames: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
That's opposite bokoharam headquarters if my memory serves me well.

grin na joke I dey joke o
Re: Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) by Modarun(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Use google map. If you are traveling there aha. Can get you and adderesss of a hotel you can stay
Re: Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) by Modarun(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Only Gombe town is worth the while o. Don't go to anywhere accept in the town
Re: Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) by giftft(f): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Modarun:
Only Gombe town is worth the while o. Don't go to anywhere accept in the town
Why do you say so?
Re: Please Help. (gombe People And People That Knlw.) by Modarun(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
giftft:

Why do you say so?
Nothing just that the North East is not a place to wander about anyhow. Though Gombe is a very peaceful and accommodating state. But we can say such of every where. Inbox me if you want to hear more

(1) (Reply)

We're Forced To Work Without Pay, Protection, Says Indian Workers At Dongote / Any One Here Studying In Austria? I Need Your Help / My Paragliding Experience At Butterfly Valley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.