Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World (7603 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful Akwa Ibom Rural Road / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cherry blossom tunnel in Japan cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Maldives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
Sand dune in Abu Dhabi, UAE cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2020
Red square in Moscow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by SeeAfrica(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2020
These pics are mindblowing

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by NiklauseFred(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
Hadampson:
Stunning capture of Exuma, Bahamas smiley

Is this a river? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by NiklauseFred(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2020
Hadampson:
Portofino is definitely worth a visit after the pandemic wink

Baba pls when you are going I will be honoured to be ur handbag cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Baba pls when you are going I will be honoured to be ur handbag cheesy

Lol.. Hand bag ke
We go gather leave this country one day bruh smiley
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Is this a river? shocked

It's an ocean bruh smiley

Bahamas is one of the best island countries to do honeymoon wink

2 Likes

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2020
Krakow in Poland is known for its well-preserved medieval city center and Jewish quarter smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2020
Bogotá in Columbia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2020
Isn't flatiron building wonderful cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by jizzyjordan: 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
Hadampson:
Classic views in Shibuya, a special ward in Tokyo, Japan
magical city
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Nobody: 6:10am On May 13, 2020
Hadampson:
One of the reasons why i want to visit Norway is to see the aurora borealis (northern lights) with my koro-koro eyes grin
You will be in awe. I've seen them here, but Norway's own are also really beautiful from what I know!

Hadampson:
Beautiful Siberia

Siberia is a region of Russia
So picturesque. Looks like the cover of a book!
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 14, 2020
Cool
I'll add mine later
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Nobody: 12:59am On May 15, 2020
good4all40:
Wow wow just wow!!! If you have a passport that can travel to any of these countries without requiring a visa or visa on arrival and you are yet to explore any of it, you deserve to be given 20 strokes of Cain repeatedly without mercy lol �, some of these pictures are too beautiful to be real especially the nature pics, God is indeed wonderful.
Hahahaahahahaaha
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Smoke47: 11:24am On May 15, 2020
Nice thread. Norway and Switzerland. I must visit these places smiley.
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by donoro(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2020
Nice thread please keep em coming op smiley. Seeing these places just gives me peace of mind for some reason grin

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by KendrickAyomide: 3:45am On May 22, 2020
Nothern Lights and Most part of Norway.. Switzerland. Top locations in Europe..
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hadampson:
Oh Japan, nature loves you wink
boss hadampson e don day tey o , I lost your Number, Japan is so beautiful ,its my favourite Asian country , hadampson don't worry we go still reach there, fate has a way of bringing ones desires , it might take time ,but what you have always desired will surely materialize , unconsciously your actions will be geared towards that goal , and when it does happen , you will surely remember that it was an idea , a dream that materialized everything , so keep dreaming bro cuz dreams do come true..

2 Likes

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
random pictures

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by IchBinBrait(m): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2020
I thought I was the only one with a "to do list" which is made up of countries to visit. Thanks for opening my eyes bro, I have added more countries to my list. grin grin I wanna tour this world. Would buy a camera and carry everywhere.

Really wanna see the aurora borealis (preferably the view from Norway), Niagara falls, the beautiful city of Tokyo, Croatia (I hope they join schengen soon), UAE, the Marina bay and many more. I believe we would get there one day bro by God's grace.

Really fed up of waiting for Nepa to restore the light and eventually shouting "up Nepa" after restoration. Also tired of all these noisy neighbours' generators. Nigeria is not developing... Lets just call a spade a spade. If a person sees that Lagos bridge he/she would think Lagosians are enjoying. Mtcheew..

I can't point to any country as the most beautiful cuz some are artificially made while some are natural. Anyways those dudes did a good job in making their countries top tourist destinations. DE is still the stepping stone for niggaz... God dey!

Hadampson:
Dead sea located in Jordan smiley

I learnt no aquatic animal survives in the dead sea cuz of the excess salt. Mehnnn what a sea....

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
IchBinBrait:
I thought I was the only one with a "to do list" which is made up of countries to visit. Thanks for opening my eyes bro, I have added more countries to my list. grin grin I wanna tour this world. Would buy a camera and carry everywhere.

Really wanna see the aurora borealis (preferably the view from Norway), Niagara falls, the beautiful city of Tokyo, Croatia (I hope they join schengen soon), UAE, the Marina bay and many more. I believe we would get there one day bro by God's grace.

Really fed up of waiting for Nepa to restore the light and eventually shouting "up Nepa" after restoration. Also tired of all these noisy neighbours' generators. Nigeria is not developing... Lets just call a spade a spade. If a person sees that Lagos bridge he/she would think Lagosians are enjoying. Mtcheew..

I can't point to any country as the most beautiful cuz some are artificially made while some are natural. Anyways those dudes did a good job in making their countries top tourist destinations. DE is still the stepping stone for niggaz... God dey!

I learnt no aquatic animal survives in the dead sea cuz of the excess salt. Mehnnn what a sea....

Lol.. You are not alone bro.. I have loved to travel to different places right from childhood and I'm sure one day, I will achieve my travel goals and become the 2nd African to tour the world cool

Saint Augustine once said "the world is like a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.

Nigeria is not developing and only ignoramus will say otherwise. I hate generator noise too

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chengdu, Sichuan... China

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Somewhere in Mombasa, Kenya cool

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ottawa, Canada

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Hadampson(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Beautiful Cape Town cool

Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by jizzyjordan: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
chai our country zoogeria have tired me aswear
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Richdee1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
jizzyjordan:
chai our country zoogeria have tired me aswear

Baba we no even near their infrastructure one bit..
it would take us over 50 years to get to where they are if we dont vote the right leader and not all this old gays that recycle powers between themselves
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by jizzyjordan: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Richdee1:

Baba we no even near their infrastructure one bit..
it would take us over 50 years to get to where they are if we dont vote the right leader and not all this old gays that recycle powers between themselves
no hope for this country brother
Re: My Collection Of Beautiful Pictures Around The World by Investnow2017: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Imagine living in these countries without the fear of insecurity, hunger, sickness, death - and you are always at top health, all your neighbours are God-fearing people and you have a work you delight in and you can visit anywhere on earth without visa and you won't grow old, and you are to live forever!
All that I have stated is what God has promised us in the Bible! Isaiah 33:24, Revelation 31:3-6, Isaiah 65:21-25; Job 33:25, Psalm 37:29, Luke 23:43.
Many want to go to heaven; truthfully humans were not created to dwell, the earth, beautiful and devoid of wickedness, is man's, Psalm 115:16, Psalm 37:29. That is why Jesus promised that soon all those who have died and are in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and rise from the grave, John 5:28,29.
True Christians earnestly look forward to to that time! And may it come soon. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaving For Nigeria In 3 Weeks: What Do I Need To Know? / Arik Suspends Flight Operations To London, Johannesburg / Inside Morrocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.