Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! (6345 Views)

What Happened The Last Time You Shoot Your Shot?? � / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Ladies, How Do You Shoot Your Shot When U Want Your Bfs D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
On Thursday and we went on a date Saturday cheesy
I paid for the bills kiss
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by Boxer007(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
SisterFire:
...So u fvxk him raw?...ok

I have 3 handsome boyfriend who u will cherish fvcking cheesy cheesy

Solmusdesign one
Metaphysical two
Afamed three

...eat them raw they av nice asses ....oh lolz

Get them here please. Phone numbers?
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by LINTUNE(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
SisterFire:
... Ok is wat i'm always doing ever since my secondary school days(ss1 precisely after I left girls school nb: 20yrs ago) cheesy, most boys then in my class are 2 afraid to approach me ,do to what I don't even know , some said I have sharp scary eyes ,few said am scary as a whole" reason been that I was experienced in [b]Man/woman matter even at 8yrs , then A lot of ladies wanna be my friend cos am always the jolly jolly type ,Yes I dance a lot then in front of the class ,during recreation or games ,
That's by the way ...

During my SS2 I found out most guys in my class always went to SS1 ,JS3, jSs2 even jS1 to fall in love with naive girls only few mature guys like Enoch ,boma n co will go for weak girls in our class ,To tell u d truth SS2 n Ss3 boys are dsame they are afraid of me n my pussycatdolls Boys can fear ,what are they afraid of? , only those that made move are just teachers(male /females and corperz but is always in d dark which I don't like, with the over mature body )
...then I chose going after the intelligent timid handsome guys who shivers when I sit close to them , it turns me on ... I bought one a Mr Biggs snacks N100 then , he ate it n liked it and started loving me , he is always super shy whenever he was with me ,
.He was a virgin ,I was not though he seniored me with 2yrs .
Around december 1999 after exams I decide to cure some H0rny moments with me with him/ disvirgin him so he will be mine forever ( he is still in love with me even after marrying a phillipine woman , he always call me twice a week) ...so I was sitting in one of the top most abandoned bookstore in my school when I instructed chinekor to call the guy , ...
he came n I thought him how to kiss ,
I told him to suck my breast he did ...grin
Please ! grin I told him to suck my pxxxxy n he did , while so afraid ( like sucking a monster)
Then I told him I want him to fcck me , n he was shivering all through , n directed him my way by hold his dick ,then he entered me n poured immediately ,then I gave him d sharpest slap of his shaky shaky life by mistake , he was like crying ,I have to let him relax first, he actually ruin my day ....I have never slept with a virgin b4 so I didn't know dey are speed of light... He came to my house after 2days when my aunty went to vigil after lying to his parents he wants to go for alterboys vigil ,then I made love to his young ass he was such a boy
With so many occasions let me stop here , .... I have another one when I was in primary 6ix but am tired

..So dear I was in ss2 then talkless of now , I can rape a man u know hahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin I have done that countless times as a cultist in Uniport n unizik one died rip to him but is wasn't only me... smiley
... mind u am not helping any Hypocrites sistas of Nairaland but reminiscing my classic moments with u
geez, are u for real shocked

1 Like

Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
LINTUNE:
geez, are u for real shocked
...Yes I am ! Nothing to hide
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by LINTUNE(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Yes I am ! Nothing to hide
grin, y im i not surprised, ur monicker says it all
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
LINTUNE:
grin, y im i not surprised, ur monicker says it all
...my story isn't about chasing husbands ...but of vintage experiences

Are u ok youngman?
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by LINTUNE(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my story isn't about chasing husbands ...but of vintage experiences

Are u ok youngman?
grin tongue....u could be my sugar lady u know wink..i love the fact that u are liberal when it comes to the matter of sex..
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by DZTech: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You like trouble o grin All the feminist when I know,don dey resign o.. Frustration wan finish their life grin
sontyns, finding trobu isa good tin! cheesy
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by MetaPhysical: 4:43am On Mar 10, 2020
SisterFire:
...So u fvxk him raw?...ok

I have 3 handsome boyfriend who u will cherish fvcking cheesy cheesy

Solmusdesign one
Metaphysical two
Afamed three

...eat them raw they av nice asses ....oh lolz

angry angry angry
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by MetaPhysical: 4:57am On Mar 10, 2020
SisterFire:
... Ok is wat i'm always doing ever since my secondary school days(ss1 precisely after I left girls school nb: 20yrs ago) cheesy, most boys then in my class are 2 afraid to approach me ,do to what I don't even know , some said I have sharp scary eyes ,few said am scary as a whole" reason been that I was experienced in [b]Man/woman matter even at 8yrs , then A lot of ladies wanna be my friend cos am always the jolly jolly type ,Yes I dance a lot then in front of the class ,during recreation or games ,
That's by the way ...

During my SS2 I found out most guys in my class always went to SS1 ,JS3, jSs2 even jS1 to fall in love with naive girls only few mature guys like Enoch ,boma n co will go for weak girls in our class ,To tell u d truth SS2 n Ss3 boys are dsame they are afraid of me n my pussycatdolls Boys can fear ,what are they afraid of? , only those that made move are just teachers(male /females and corperz but is always in d dark which I don't like, with the over mature body )
...then I chose going after the intelligent timid handsome guys who shivers when I sit close to them , it turns me on ... I bought one a Mr Biggs snacks N100 then , he ate it n liked it and started loving me , he is always super shy whenever he was with me ,
.He was a virgin ,I was not though he seniored me with 2yrs .
Around december 1999 after exams I decide to cure some H0rny moments with me with him/ disvirgin him so he will be mine forever ( he is still in love with me even after marrying a phillipine woman , he always call me twice a week) ...so I was sitting in one of the top most abandoned bookstore in my school when I instructed chinekor to call the guy , ...
he came n I thought him how to kiss ,
I told him to suck my breast he did ...grin
Please ! grin I told him to suck my pxxxxy n he did , while so afraid ( like sucking a monster)
Then I told him I want him to fcck me , n he was shivering all through , n directed him my way by hold his dick ,then he entered me n poured immediately ,then I gave him d sharpest slap of his shaky shaky life by mistake , he was like crying ,I have to let him relax first, he actually ruin my day ....I have never slept with a virgin b4 so I didn't know dey are speed of light... He came to my house after 2days when my aunty went to vigil after lying to his parents he wants to go for alterboys vigil ,then I made love to his young ass he was such a boy
With so many occasions let me stop here , .... I have another one when I was in primary 6ix but am tired

..So dear I was in ss2 then talkless of now , I can rape a man u know hahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin I have done that countless times as a cultist in Uniport n unizik one died rip to him but is wasn't only me... smiley
... mind u am not helping any Hypocrites sistas of Nairaland but reminiscing my classic moments with u

God hammer your nose for lying......you can rape a man. ..youu?

You dey rape boys and weak men.

I dey here ....come and rape me!

I go take pressure and thrust destroy the remaining few elasticity left in your labia.

Mind yasef o! grin
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2020
MetaPhysical:

God hammer your nose for lying......you can rape a man. ..youu?

You dey rape boys and weak men.

I dey here ....come and rape me!

I go take pressure and thrust destroy the remaining few elasticity left in your labia.

Mind yasef o! grin
...U want to sleep with a madam? Respect me pls sad
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by MetaPhysical: 6:10am On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U want to sleep with a madam? Respect me pls sad

grin grin
You go get respect when i split you open.

You still dey dubai abi u don enter naija?

1 Like

Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
You go get respect when i split you open.

You still dey dubai abi u don enter naija?
...Rekhina right,?

Am in portharcourt!
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by MetaPhysical: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Rekhina right,?

Am in portharcourt!

Na ya booby be dat abi you stuff toilet paper take support am?

Turn around make i see you from back.
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by DoubleEngine007: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2020
DZTech:
sontyns, finding trobu isa good tin! cheesy
grin
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by Tweiker: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Na ya booby be dat abi you stuff toilet paper take support am?

Turn around make i see you from back.

Supreme court sentence your manners to life in jail abi? At least you for get small respect for the woman ni?
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by Tweiker: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rukkydelta:
On Thursday and we went on a date Saturday cheesy
I paid for the bills kiss

You gotta be kidneying m,e!
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2020
khia:

I didn't receive it.

I replied your email from 6 days ago
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:17am On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
2days ago. . am not a feminist becareful
I want to know things you need to see from the guy before shooting your shot?
Please
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

I want to know things you need to see from the guy before shooting your shot?
Please
...Lil as low cuteness, honesty n humility

...Young 2
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Lil as low cuteness, honesty n humility

...Young 2
How will you know the person is honesty n humility from just looking at the person picture
Re: Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

How will you know the person is honesty n humility from just looking at the person picture
...By the way they talk bla bla bla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 / Why Do Ladies Normally Pose This Way / Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.