Stats: 3,176,795 members, 7,898,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? (31998 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
There is nothing like true love in Africa continent. What we have is friends if benefits. Nobody wants to be your friends except they can derive one benefits from you. Check all your friend's lists, and be truthful, if you are not deriving or excepting anything from dem.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Ikpongiton: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
God forbid bad thing

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Skmoda360(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
ppogba:

We are never tired of seeing them on Nairaland.

Questions like :

1. I have a First class in Mech Engineering. What should I do next?

2. Six and Half a dozen. Which one is more?

3. I caught my girlfriend red-handed on a bed with another man. Should I marry her?

Very annoying topics
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by eniteden(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bros. Before the bullet kill you self guy dey one Conner they wait for am. U die throway. I no dey craze.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
If you don't have something to die for, you are not fit to live. Yes I will take a bullet for the girl I love and I mean it.

Meanwhile watching replay of Wilder vs fury mehn fury finish that guy oh.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by HRMK: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
what a question!not even for a wife!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Skmoda360(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jim99:

Bros no difference between wife and girlfriend

She go re-marry and e go be like say u never existed

Only ur blood (father, kids, sister, brother, mother) u fit take bullet for.

Ur wife no be ur blood. Forget dat nonsense wey dey talk for bible
Gbam!!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by yemolingi: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Not even black bullet grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Equity15(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
this most stupid question I have seen this year. I don't even think I can do it for my Mom or dad.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Supergirl19: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why will a man not take a bullet at least for his wife whom he claims is flesh of his flesh.. some men tho
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by JayPeeOham: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Of course Yes!....why won't I take a bullet for my girl tongue tongue

I can take more than 5 cans sef!!! tongue

Especially if the bullet is very chill, I no mind pour am for glass come use ice cubes finish work with a little Smirnoff X1 on top!!!! grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by silento(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Am I crazy mad I will never try it girls and wayo
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Supergirl19: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
What happened to love..
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Davash222(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I Rather take a bullet for man best friend, DOG than a lady called Girlfriend

The last time I took a bullet for a lady, God punish me in heaven for making such heavy mistake and he gave me a second chance.

I won't misuse my second chance ooo..

Take a look at nairaland ladies, just try get like 200 likes and see how dey will flood your dm with msg.... Small thing can carry them away

Like for Dog

Share for girlfriend
Funny how Dog is winning here.

DOG : 80 Likes

Foolish Girlfriend : 0 share

Okay let's do Beer and Girlfriend

Like for Beer, Share for Girlfriend

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Igbodicool(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mykel51:
I don't take things that belongs to others... That is stealing... smiley
Onye ọma.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by id4sho(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy
Give me her number
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by holatin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
last two year I would have. but now my eyes has opened....if I do that now...I pray I don't rest in peace
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Ajackson: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is bullet too heavy that she can't collect
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by OmoOduduwa01: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yes

Blue bullet or Red bullet
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
I cannot take a bullet for myself talkless of my girlfriend, as in it's going to be the biggest mistake of the century to mumu like that.

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Thablownmindset: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:
I can't even take bullet for myself... that's why I always said "I can't kill myselfgrin

Bullet nobi ice cream
As I dey so, if we gather dey walk and I hear taa! science no go fit explain how I take reach house.

Me looking at my girlfriend when she asked me baby can you take a bullet for me?

LMAO�
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by SweetPreeq(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mykel51:

Somebody give this guy cold Heineken

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by mii4u(f): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mykel51:
[center][/center]
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by BayoMaya(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
yes i can

with cold malt please.

Playboy3030:
As for me, I can do more than this for the current girlfriend am in a relationship with. kiss

"Share your own idea considering this" cheesy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by holatin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Maryjane001:
No, not even for my bf
greatest reply....people will always be selfish if they have to choose between themself and another. y. be the sacrificial lamb then
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by frugal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jim99:

Forget dat rubbish , ur wife no be ur blood.

I swear if she dey same position, she go prefer take bullet for her blood (kids, father, sister, brother) than take am for u.

Use ur head bros. No let anybody deceive you

Lol.

What's the difference really?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Mypeople2(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mykel51:
grin grin cheesy. my guy you want to scatter my ribs with laughter .Na you win .As for me OP,she don do bad thing finish and somebody wants to shoot and you say make another person collect am.Na lie,you want to cheat. Babe collect your bullet yourself,I don't like cheating

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by cookingsoul(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoeast:
NO and never... Ok let me put this out here, I am not a very perfect guy but I have got this live-in relationship and it lasted for almost 4 years.She loves me so much so I think and bla bla...We got into a bad argument one day and she called cops on me and then I was struggling with my papers so I got arrested,I just thought I had enough so I requested to be deported voluntarily,my babe cried like Bleep for making that kinda decision though she put me in the mess...After a month I got back to Naija,I figured another man moved into my house immediately,same day I got arrested and the house actually belong to me,I paid rent in advance, she’s just living and still coming to say sorry to me while I was locked up....

Again I will say this to anyone who wanna say yes to that question,only you knows your mind....Nobody can really love you the way you love yourself,now I am now the victim of myself. I care less these days.i am me and I am me only.

Took me over 6 months to get over myself in Nigeria,I lost everything and I had to start again.Good news is I am back on feet...I made a very good decision but it wasn’t easy but I scaled through. I hope this story of mine helps someone today.

PS: she slept with my friend too and my friend actually called me to tell me he couldn’t believe that’s who I housed for 4 years,in his word he called her animasheun,that she’s everyone’s babe now,he had to go get his too.
i swear guy jus stole my life story.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Fila001: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
when I no de mad��
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? by Thunday1005(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Can I even take for myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ??