Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,311 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! (7510 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Deepfeel(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
The character of that man matches that of piggyboy aka britboy he looks and acts like a dangerous rapist a cultist, on top of that he likes married women , ladies be careful
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by rossi49ja(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:

which ever way I decide to write aiin't any of your business....once am able to pass d message across am fine...u are entitled to ur opinion and suggestion but it a lil bit irrelevant blending in d undergraduate statement... leave that for cretins am sure u aiin't one
Am not writing an exam or thesis for any research neither is there a rule that state how post sud be written.
FYI....am a graduate of mechanical engineering lautech....be more civil with the rant next time is my post.
Dude, learn to be objective and accept criticisms. He made a valid point. Simply thank him or ignore and move on.
Also, if i were you I would learn how to mind my business.
Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
ABCthings:
So what's D message of D's thread.

Chai! It really time wasting writing " D's " .
Op, you claim to be learned please write like one. Your post is too painfull to read.
lol....it actually indeed *painfull*
I wrote hundreds of word and wat u actually have issh is me writing D's.
not too worry I will write d way u want so that ur life can be meaningful and ur ACC can have a boost.
hope is aiin't too late to get pain killer for D's ur pain cos u gonna need a whole lot of that.
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
rossi49ja:

Dude, learn to be objective and accept criticisms. He made a valid point. Simply thank him or ignore and move on.
Also, if i were you I would learn how to mind my business.
Shalom.
criticism of how I decide to write my post??
objective about what
so is a crime to use abbreviations
I should learn how to mind my own business..... and are u minding urs
just pratice what you preach nigga.
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by ABCthings: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Godoverevery:

lol....it actually indeed *painfull*
I wrote hundreds of word and wat u actually have issh is me writing D's.
not too worry I will write d way u want so that ur life can be meaningful and ur ACC can have a boost.
hope is aiin't too late to get pain killer for D's ur pain cos u gonna need a whole lot of that.
Children of nowadays! take correction they will not take. angry

Godoverevery, too much pride will not kill you in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Godoverevery: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2020
ABCthings:
Children of nowadays! take correction they will not take. angry

Godoverevery, too much pride will not kill you in Jesus name.
Pride u say??
I guess u must be in your 50's but if u aren't ....then is really childish refering me to children of nowadays.
Is the humble one that see themselves older than everyone abi??
No one can try to correct me by stylish insulting me I will never take that.
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by JoyIsSweet: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2020
OP is so full of himself, you can't teach such people, they will rather remain stagnant.

1 Like

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Explorerx(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
most of u are castigating this guy and yet u are comment here...

GOSH!!! Bad belle people too much for this world.

Corona Virus where are u! Come and reduce this bad belle people for us abeg

How are you sure it isn't you and your family that will die first

1 Like

Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Explorerx:

How are you sure it isn't you and your family that will die first

U and ur entire generation will die first because ur families are already in quee for death
Re: RAPE Almost Happened In My House Today!!! by Explorerx(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Kingpinukecy:

U and ur entire generation will die first because ur families are already in quee for death
You are demented, so common sense is not common for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Nakèd pics leaked by sidechick PHOTOS VIDEO / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / Decliamer. My account was hacked,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.