Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Once A Cheater,always A Cheater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Cheater,always A Cheater (601 Views)

Once A Cheater Always A Cheater; 7 Surprising Facts About Infidelity / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Once A Cheater Always A Cheater Agree Or Disagree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by zionmmv: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Hi Folks,Please I need your advice:

I am dating this great guy. He is educated, ambitious, charming and funny.We have the same goals, wanted kids etc.I Love his mom/family like no ones business. We are actually planning on getting married this year.To cut the story short,I was away on a study leave and found out that he cheated on me while I was a way.This is a problem for me as I can't imagine being with a cheating partner,talk more of a cheating husband.I love this guy but am so afraid that he's going to cheat on me as 'Once a Cheater,always a cheater.

So folks,do you believe that once a 'Once a Cheater,always a cheater.'?Honest advice please.
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by xandy84: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
You are right but there is more to that than just once a cheater always a cheater, Ever ask yourself what make him cheat on you? maybe is the kind of guy that can resist girls? maybe the lady trow herself to him and only trying to act like sharp guy? You may leave him but what makes you think you will meet someone who is great as you said? what about the family of your would be lover, what if they dont like it for one reason or the other? i believe we all make mistake and deserve another chance to right our wrong,, dont just trow a great guy because he chat on you because the next guy might not cheat on you but a wife beat, the choice is your but you need to think twice
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by xxcarolxx(f): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
I'm kind of confused here, you have two different threads going both posted today, are you talking about the same guy, or a different guy? From your other thread you sound like your talking about a different guy,
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Yorisb: 12:41am On Dec 19, 2010
Once a cheater always a cheater? Oh well, not in ma case. tongue undecided

Blom Blom!
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Carolece(f): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2010
Sweetheart, just continue with your studies an forget about that vulture.
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Dsense(m): 2:37am On Dec 19, 2010
[size=30pt]Is it a sin cheating on you girlfriend? undecided[/size]
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Akinagirl(f): 2:52am On Dec 19, 2010
xxcarolxx:

I'm kind of confused here, you have two different threads going both posted today, are you talking about the same guy, or a different guy? From your other thread you sound like your talking about a different guy,

I thought so too.
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Akinagirl(f): 2:53am On Dec 19, 2010
@ Dsense come on now you can answer that question yourself. And to you is it a sin to cheat on your boyfriend?
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Dsense(m): 3:01am On Dec 19, 2010
Men are meant to cheat on ladies . , . AFTERALL WE CAN'T GET pregnant . . .BUT WOMEN . . . . .No!
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Carolece(f): 3:04am On Dec 19, 2010
The p enis should be dropping off each time a man climaxes in a puci
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by Akinagirl(f): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2010
@D-sense. Thats real st.upid.
Re: Once A Cheater,always A Cheater by strangerf: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2010
zionmmv:

Hi Folks,Please I need your advice:
I am dating this great guy. He is educated, ambitious, charming and funny.We have the same goals, wanted kids etc.I Love his mom/family like no ones business. We are actually planning on getting married this year.To cut the story short,I was away on a study leave and found out that he cheated on me while I was a way.This is a problem for me as I can't imagine being with a cheating partner,talk more of a cheating husband.I love this guy but am so afraid that he's going to cheat on me as 'Once a Cheater,always a cheater.
So folks,do you believe that once a 'Once a Cheater,always a cheater.'?Honest advice please.

Learn to share
Didnt they teach you that in grade school?

Women can be so selfish. What is wrong with him cheating while you were away; after all the bible syas that "when a woman is away, a man shall not live by his left hand alone"

(1) (Reply)

As A Man/lady,how Do U Feel When Ur Luv Saidto U "i Love U" / All Because Of Love / Girls Like Me But If I Ask For Friendship The Whole Thing Turn Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.