Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman With Natural 34KK Boobs Shares Disturbing Messages She Gets From Strangers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman With Natural 34KK Boobs Shares Disturbing Messages She Gets From Strangers (3377 Views)

Lady With Extra Large Boobs Shares Messages She Gets From Strangers (photos) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG / "Am just seeing Your Messages". She Replies After A Year(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Natural 34KK Boobs Shares Disturbing Messages She Gets From Strangers by Tooafric: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2020
A busty woman with natural 34KK boobs who receives hundreds of messages a day, has shared some of the disturbing messages she gets from strangers online.

Despite having back pain and struggling to find clothes that fit due to the size of her boobs, Anastasia Berthier, who lives in Russia, says she is proud of her ‘Mother Nature.’She said: “I haven’t done any surgeries on my breast. Mother Nature was pretty generous to me.“As a teenager, I used to be embarrassed of my big breasts. At the age of 15, I was already a D cup. But when I grew up, I learned how to accept myself and my body and even benefit from it.“There aren’t many women in the world who have my natural breast size, a fit body, and cute face, so why I should be not happy?

Use link below to view more pictures, get the full gist and video

https://tooafric.com/woman-with-natural-34kk-boobs-shares-disturbing-messages-she-gets-from-strangers-online-photos/

Source: TOOAFRIC.COM

Re: Woman With Natural 34KK Boobs Shares Disturbing Messages She Gets From Strangers by Leonyluiz(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
K

(1) (Reply)

E Don Start: Davido Blast Wizkid, As Wizkid Ignore Davido's Message / Ghana Actress Yvonne Nelson Is Engaged / Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Step Out In Matching Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.