Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,222 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

If You Are Not Ready To Add Any Value To Me, My Brother Admire Me From Far" - Ju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are Not Ready To Add Any Value To Me, My Brother Admire Me From Far" - Ju (473 Views)

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite / I Enjoy It When Men Admire My Wife — Yomi Casual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Ready To Add Any Value To Me, My Brother Admire Me From Far" - Ju by Luckyziakegha: 1:57am On Feb 28, 2020
After several heartbreaks from various men, popular Ghanian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has sent out a message to men admiring her.

The single mother of one in a recent post on Instagram disclosed that any man who is not ready to ‘add value to a woman that has everything going for herself’ should keep off.
Read more @
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/if-you-are-not-ready-to-add-any-value.html

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Spotted Rocking Face Mask While Flying - Fear Of Coronavirus / After Kemi Olunloyo's Comment, Davido Weds Chioma In “1 Milli” Music Video (see / Video: Side Chick Confronted For Having Anal Sex Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.