Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,891 members, 7,980,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- (2276 Views)

VIDEO: IPOB Come See A Fulani Man That Voted For Prof Soludo APGA / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by MetaPhysical: 2:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Prof. Ishaq Akintola said few days ago on the subject of faith and culture, that he is muslim first above being a Yoruba person.

Sokoto Caliphate and the Emirates in North are all Islamic Institutions. The word Caliph and Emir are not words in Hausa or Fulani language.

They were not known as caliphate and emirate by their previous owners and occupiers before Usman dan Fodio. Hausas called their cultural rulers Sarki.

The cultural rulers were deposed to install Islamic rulers.

Prof., since you are muslim first before anything else, you have eligibility to become a Sultan or an Emir one day and be a leader of the muslim ummah.

Not only you, any muslim in Nigeria has an equal opportunity to become a Sultan at the Caliphate or an Emir and lead the muslim faithfuls....afterall that was the purpose for these seats.

When a vacancy is open at the Sultanate, will Prof. Akintola be interested in becoming the leader of Nigerian muslims and turbanned as Sultan Ishaq Akintola?

...or perharps filling a vacant Emirate seat?

If your eligibility cannot be honored, then it is because those who call themselves leaders of muslim ummah and seat in Caliphate and Emirate are all fulanis and consider these seats a cultural heritage, not to be occupied by a non-fulani. I don't know about you Prof, but to me that will be a statement of "Fulani first before Islam".

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Legendhero
Omonnakoda
Osuamaka
Helinues
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by LegendHero(m): 3:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Prof. Akintola is currently on a futile mission and I don't know what took over him or who exactly he is trying to impress.

Saying he is a Muslim first before being a Yoruba means the Prof. is really ignorant about what a tribal identity truly represents. Anyway Prof is just one person that's currently drunk on his media fame which explained why he always love being controversial to maintain his psychologically tainted ideology.

The good news is that the Yorubas are so educated and conscious of their tribal identity such that religious animosity cannot conquer the inherent love and coexistence among different religions in Yoruba land. Hence Prof. Ishaq is just pursuing a fruitless cause.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by AgentNairaland(f): 3:34am On Feb 28, 2020
May allah In His Infinite Mercy Grant Prof. More Than 72 Virgins In Jannah The Garden Of Xxxx

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Optional09: 5:42am On Feb 28, 2020
stop calling him prof, his character is not a good representation of that tittle
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by lastmessenger: 6:03am On Feb 28, 2020
A man that cannot even lead an ordinary prayer when praying with Muslims from the Hausa and Fulani origin are busy disturbing the cyber space. Hausa's and Fulani can never regard you on the same level in the faith Mr ishaq. You better recognize you are a Yoruba first before any other thing.

4 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by helinues: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Sorry who is Prof Akintola in SW?

Less than 10% of SW's only aware of his existence and reasonable 4% out of them agreed that Prof Akintola is a religious fanatics and Might probably don dey kolo

Prof Akintola is inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by ogbuefi677(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
May allah In His Infinite Mercy Grant Prof. More Than 72 Virgins In Jannah The Garden Of Xxxx
Amin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
u are rugged

6 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Sammy07: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

When a vacancy is open at the Sultanate, will Prof. Akintola be interested in becoming the leader of Nigerian muslims and turbanned as Sultan Ishaq Akintola?

If your eligibility cannot be honored, then it is because those who call themselves leaders of muslim ummah and seat in Caliphate and Emirate are all fulanis and consider these seats a cultural heritage, not to be occupied by a non-fulani. I don't know about you Prof, but to me that will be a statement of "Fulani first before Islam".

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Legendhero
Omonnakoda
Osuamaka
Helinues

Who knows the prof in SW self
If not for Nairaland, I've never heard of the name anywhere...

But I'm begining to fear that he might cause religion shi in Yorubaland...
If measures are not taking...
I don't know why Elites in Lagos ain't saying anything, at least, he's based in Lagos

I would suggest the Mods never to bring his interviews on Front page...
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by orisa37: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Religion is Relating to Legend. This actually translate to Legend meaning Spirits, God, Faith, Hope etcetera before RE for Reaching, Relating, Returning and Refunding what is Caeser unto Caesar.

Putting The SUBJECT first before The OBJECT is a normal Grammar Logic.

The Creator said "LET THERE BE". LET is Command. THERE is Space and BE is Movements of FAITH and HOPE for my OBJECTS. These WORDS were spoken once by The Creator of Morals and are at best CONTEMPORANEOUS.

As God is FAITH, HOPE and SUBJECT, so HIS Creatures are also FAITH HOPE and OBJECTS of His Pneumatology.

ISAAC IS ISHAQ. IT'S ETHNICISM THAT DISCRIMINATES THE SUBJECT WHICH IS THE OBJECT OF FOCUS.

RELIGION AND ETHNICISM ARE CONTEMPORANEOUS WORDS AND LANGUAGES OF FAITH, HOPE, PEACE AND LOVE.

BUT RELIGION AND ETHNICISM MUST NOT BE USED FOR RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. THEY'RE NOT ISLAMIC JIG AND FIXTURE FOR MANIPULATION.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Arda1000(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2020
LegendHero:
Prof. Akintola is currently on a futile mission and I don't know what took over him or who exactly he is trying to impress.

Saying he is a Muslim first before being a Yoruba means the Prof. is really ignorant about what a tribal identity truly represents. Anyway Prof is just one person that's currently drunk on his media fame which explained why he always love being controversial to maintain his psychologically tainted ideology.

The good news is that the Yorubas are so educated and conscious of their tribal identity such that religious animosity cannot conquer the inherent love and coexistence among different religions in Yoruba land. Hence Prof. Ishaq is just pursuing a fruitless cause.
nice though Yoruba is not a Triba identity.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by AgentNairaland(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2020
azimo:
u are rugged

Theriously

2 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by AgentNairaland(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Amin grin grin

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Sylraph1: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
you are not serious... hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by backnbeta(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
He's not alone...more and more are becoming like him undecided
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by sofiscatedmoron: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Yoruba Muslims

4 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Frankdoz8: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Yoruba Muslims domination of Yoruba Christians counterpart is real. Yoruba Christians subjugation and marginalization may finally divide Yoruba nation.

4 Likes

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by DCmonster: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Haa!!! 72 virgins ke? That's too much now. So Allah devil only rewards Muslims with pussy because he knows that they like tofuck just like Mohammed who bleeped old,young and neonate pussy. grin thats why they breed like rats and adds no value to the world other than terrorism. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by StreetFight: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2020
Ishaq Akintola is mad. You were born a Yoruba and you will die a Yoruba. You are currently a Muslim, you could be a Christian or a Traditionalist tomorrow.
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by lapo(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
I am the other way round. That's Yoruba first, then Muslim. That's why am able to cohabit peacefully with people of other faiths. We should shun religion fanaticism in our national life.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Yoruba christians don't know what is coming. They will wake up one day only to see their Yoruba muslim brothers butchering them in broad daylight. Like you see Hausa muslims butchering Hausa christians. Back then when I used to live in Southern Kaduna in early 90s, when you tell Hausa Christians then that this will happen one day...they say no, they are blood brothers but different religion.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by AgentNairaland(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
DCmonster:
Haa!!! 72 virgins ke? That's too much now. So Allah devil only rewards Muslims with pussy because he knows that they like tofuck just like Mohammed who bleeped old,young and neonate pussy. grin that why they breed like rats and adds no value to the world other than terrorism. grin grin

Kikikikikiki you funny oo �

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by AgentNairaland(f): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sylraph1:

you are not serious... hahahahaha

Hehehehehe.. �
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Lovelive: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Prof. Ishaq Akintola said few days ago on the subject of faith and culture, that he is muslim first above being a Yoruba person.

Sokoto Caliphate and the Emirates in North are all Islamic Institutions. The word Caliph and Emir are not words in Hausa or Fulani language.

They were not known as caliphate and emirate by their previous owners and occupiers before Usman dan Fodio. Hausas called their cultural rulers Sarki.

The cultural rulers were deposed to install Islamic rulers.

Prof., since you are muslim first before anything else, you have eligibility to become a Sultan or an Emir one day and be a leader of the muslim ummah.

Not only you, any muslim in Nigeria has an equal opportunity to become a Sultan at the Caliphate or an Emir and lead the muslim faithfuls....afterall that was the purpose for these seats.

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Legendhero
Omonnakoda
Osuamaka
Helinues

We can easily see the early stage symptoms of Co.VirusD-19 in Prof Akintola [ for being Boko Haram before Yoruba-Anago]

You know that I know...
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by BlackfireX: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where are those shouting yoruba before any religion.

Yoruba Moslems have spoken

grin
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
AND HE CAN'T LEAD A PRAYER OH! grin

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by juman(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Religion of Islam is above ethnic divide.
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Wickedfacts: 10:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Yoruba Muslims domination of Yoruba Christians counterpart is real. Yoruba Christians subjugation and marginalization may finally divide Yoruba nation.

Dozie, go and face Igboland which is now under the caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by NaijadrivaCars: 11:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Mrrights come and hear,
A.O.H (Ph.D)
Re: Re: "Iam A Muslim Before Yoruba". Question For Prof. Akintola --- by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Prof wey mumu undecided if you forget your source, no be die, you dey die so

So tell me, which of the ethnic group is called Muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm / See What This Little Child Is Home Alone Watching { Photo} / Tinubu Mocked Anenih For Being Too Old For Office 9 Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.