Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) (4075 Views)

USA Satellite Detects Asteroid Hurtling Towards Earth / An Asteroid Or Meteor Will Hit The Earth On September 24, 2015 / India, Nigeria's Biggest Consumer, Discovers Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AkinEgba: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2010
BREAKING NEWS         BREAKING  NEWS                 BREAKING NEWS
Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike Discovers A New Main Belt Asteriod 2010TL78
In a new space discovery news released recently  by  Dr Patrick Miller, President  of the International Astronomical Search Collaboration (IASC) & a Professor of mathematics & astronomy at Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene,Texas.USA ,said this discovery  was done on  September 15,2010 but got confirmed last week with the due credit to the discoverer, Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike.  In his congratulatory statement on Dec.9,2010  to  Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike,Dr.Patrick Miller said “Now, keep in mind the discovery won't be numbered for 3-10 years. Additional observations will be made over the years until the orbit is fully refined. It is at that point that the discovery is numbered and placed into the world's official catalog. Your discovery is now in the provisional stage, and being monitored by the Minor Planet Center. At the moment IASC has 7 numbered asteroids. These were originally discovered by schools  in Spring 2007  .

http://sciencemedicineresearch.org/

Nigerian discovers new heavenly body

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/dec/17/310.html
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AkinEgba: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2010
My Yoruba people too much. See why we are the best?
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AloyEmeka5: 2:02am On Dec 19, 2010

Why is he standing there like okoro-Egba in Aba made off brand suit? grin grin grin

Dr.Ekwerike in his Research Laboratory with his staffs
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Dsense(m): 2:41am On Dec 19, 2010
[size=40pt]UP Yorubas grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AkinEgba: 2:55am On Dec 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Why is he standing there like okoro-Egba in Aba made off brand suit?  grin grin grin

Dr.Ekwerike in his Research Laboratory with his staff[b]s[/b]

E'jo sir, ma distort oruko man ye. He is Yoruba not okoro. And you be proper semi-illiterate. Wetin be staff[b]s[/b]?
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AloyEmeka5: 3:09am On Dec 19, 2010
Akin-Egba:

E'jo sir, ma distort oruko man ye. He is Yoruba not okoro. And you be proper semi-illiterate. Wetin be staffs?

Is that not from the agboju science website you posted?. That should tell us more about your Emeagwali website. Read your like again

http://sciencemedicineresearch.org/. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by SAKUR: 3:24am On Dec 19, 2010
The name sound Igbo to me.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Obiagu1(m): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2010
Wow, Yorubas are too much! I have to give it to them  cool

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/nigerian-discovers-new-heavenly-body/
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 19, 2010
Obiagu1:

Wow, Yorubas are too much! I have to give it to them cool

Indeed. But not as much as the daddy of the internet.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Obiagu1(m): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2010
They got the name wrong. His full name is Alphonsus Oluwafemi Adekwerike.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 19, 2010
Obiagu1:

They got the name wrong. His full name is Alphonsus Oluwafemi Adekwerike.

Didn't we all get excited about Emeagwali, only to discover that he invented more lies than algorithm?
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 19, 2010
Aigbofa la nwoke, ifa kan o si ni para

I always wonder, is that Yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Aigbofa la nwoke, ifa kan o si ni para

I always wonder, is that Yoruba?

Yes it is. I can't believe you would ask! It's a Yoruba proverb.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2010
Aigbofa:

Yes it is. I can't believe you would ask! It's a Yoruba proverb.
Of course I knew. I was puling your chicken legs. lol
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by slap1(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2010
Some Nigerians are making us proud, we only have pathetic leaders. Kudos to him.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by slap1(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2010
By the way, the man is Igbo, not Yoruba (not that it matters). www.egbeluobubeowerri.org/id49.html
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by strangerf: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2010
[b]THIS DISCOVERY IS A NOBEL WINNING DISCOVERY WORTH $1000[/b]UP IBOLAND!
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by slap1(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2010
Akin-Egba:

My Yoruba people too much. See why we are the best?
D-sense:

[size=40pt]UP Yorubas grin grin[/size]
Dr. Alphonsus Ekwerike Njoku is Igbo! www.sciencemedicine-edu.org/id2.html
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Obiagu1(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2010
slap1:

Dr. Alphonsus Ekwerike Njoku is Igbo! www.sciencemedicine-edu.org/id2.html

No, his name is Dr. Alphonsus Oluwafemi Adekwerike.

I give him to Yorubas so that there will be peace.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2010
I just hope this is genuine unlike agwali's anyways i will reserve my congrats till further notice. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by strangerf: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2010
Obiagu1:

He is actually Yoruba; he is using an Ibo name so that he wont be kidnapped when next he visits Nigeria

To each his own!
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by slap1(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2010
Obiagu1:

Abi o? Before they start digging for dirt and say he failed his Ph.D class, didn't publish a research work, was given the credit because every other worthy person rejected it, etc . . . Bluetooth has already started expressing doubts now that the man appears to be Igbo!
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2010
Akin-Egba:

BREAKING NEWS         BREAKING  NEWS                 BREAKING NEWS
Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike Discovers A New Main Belt Asteriod 2010TL78
In a new space discovery news released recently  by  Dr Patrick Miller, President  of the International Astronomical Search Collaboration (IASC) & a Professor of mathematics & astronomy at Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene,Texas.USA ,said this discovery  was done on  September 15,2010 but got confirmed last week with the due credit to the discoverer, Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike.  In his congratulatory statement on Dec.9,2010  to  Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike,Dr.Patrick Miller said “Now, keep in mind the discovery won't be numbered for 3-10 years. Additional observations will be made over the years until the orbit is fully refined. It is at that point that the discovery is numbered and placed into the world's official catalog. Your discovery is now in the provisional stage, and being monitored by the Minor Planet Center. At the moment IASC has 7 numbered asteroids. These were originally discovered by schools  in Spring 2007  .

http://sciencemedicineresearch.org/

Nigerian discovers new heavenly body

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/dec/17/310.html
slap1:

Abi o? Before they start digging for dirt and say he failed his Ph.D class, didn't publish a research work, was given the credit because every other worthy person rejected it, etc . . . Bluetooth has already started expressing doubts now that the man appears to be Igbo!
Stop being hypocritic.The reserch is still ''Provisionally accepted'' and under observation.meanwhile,similar thing has been discovered since 2007,so why making it seem as if this is the first time to discover such ? grin
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by slap1(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2010
Lol, when he was Yoruba it was "up Yoruba", now he is Igbo, people are reading between the lines. Well, he still deserve some accolade.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2010
slap1:

Lol, when he was Yoruba it was "up Yoruba", now he is Igbo, people are reading between the lines. Well, he still deserve some accolade.

No, people are not mad. Just a bit confused that the ndigbo needs to feel good about themselves by the threads Akin-Egba makes.

I'm really impressed at the discovery. But I find it hard to believe that the type of Ekwerike Igbo lurks on NL when you have simpletons blasting their time away, creating threads that only makes them seem inferior to the Yorubas. Esp when brilliant and hardworking Igbos are out there. In every basket, there's a rotten apple, they say.

Inferiority complex is really a bad thing.

UP EKWERIKE. MAY MANY MORE LIKE YOU BE BORN kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Toyinlinks: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Dr.Ekwerike in his Research Laboratory with his staff
Shame to you Aloy + Emeka, you are an enemy of progress.Why are you attacking a serious minded Nigerian,who has made us proud.you are not a yoruba man and are not needed here any more.Yorubas love success and praises God when  ever any Nigerian  prospers.You are an  Aloy+Emeka .Shame to you.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Toyinlinks: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
why is it that whenever a Nigerian does something great,some people like Aloy + Emeka will fight to destroy him ? As a Yoruba man,I will advise the moderator to look into this and deny Aloy + Emeka's likes access to this great blog.How can Nigeria move forward if people like Aloy + Emeka pulls every good effort down ? Shame to him and his likes.check this link  http://iasc.scibuff.com/discoveries.php   out before you run your ugly mouth.Shame to you. What good have you contributed to Nigeria Aloy + Emeka.Leave us alone,Yorubas are not Igbos to destroy themselves.Leave us alone Aloy + Emeka ,you are enemy of progress . This Nigerian truly discovered the asteroid that was published. Check out this on the link,see index number 328.Shame to all those that drag Nigeria down.Go on Ekwerike,Kudos.Nigerians Love you,though I will like to know you personally.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Toyinlinks: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
[]
Ban Aloy + Emeka from using this page
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2010
Toyinlinks:

[]
Ban Aloy + Emeka from using this page

Me o. I like your name grin
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by jason12345: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2010
kudos to the man!!!
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by ikeyman00(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
@@@@

gbsao in owambe style

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Toyinlinks: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
Obiagu1:

Wow, Yorubas are too much! I have to give it to them cool

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/nigerian-discovers-new-heavenly-body/
Obiagu 1,better be right in your thinking.Check this out http://iasc.scibuff.com/discoveries.php where this guy's name ( A.Ekwerike ) is written in gold among the whites as the discoverer of 2010 TL 78. please be cautioned before you get yourself in a big trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Watch Video: An Interview With A Nigerian Drug Dealer In Thailand / Parades Of Guns , Cutlasses By Opc In Lagos Connotes Collapse Of Jonathan's Gov / See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.