Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,740 members, 7,979,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (291304 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (780) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by WesleyanA(f): 5:24am On Aug 20, 2005
i really don't get what's going on but the fact that these questions are wayyyy longer than they used to be "rock my panties" Hot angel. i know i borrowed your word right there but it's okay isn't it?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Aug 20, 2005
There's nothing complicated here, everything is simply simple, i mean common we was just talking about stuffs and what not: Girl, no biggy if you steal my words... just know that i'll also steal your word, hehe grin. Did i or did i not steal it?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by lordimpaq(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2005
honestly, i do not undastand how u guys can actually be asking such long questions that is quite irrelevant..besides the forum topic is just answering a question with a question not answering a question with a sentence and a question....i just don't get it..........now u guys have made me type a long irrelevant question which makes me one of those.......wat am i saying?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink, you just made me crack up. isn't my sentence long?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2005
Why are you typing all these sentences?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2005
Peter why do u ask questions that are like so not constructive and so on, the rule simply states that you hsould answer questions in long questions and the game will be fun and whatnot, i simply don't understand why u don't obey simple rules. Gosh, can somebody warn peter?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by WesleyanA(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2005
your question can be as short as "hell".... just don't come complaining of how boring the game is. longer question is recommended but shorter questions are allowed.... capische?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2005
I simply don't get why you speak languages we don't understand, come to think of it, what in the name ofheaven does capische means, it could mean my ass it could mean my mama, it could mean my uncle...i would appreciate it if we all type in english only as from now one, I just don't see why other languages should be used, am i understood?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by lordimpaq(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2005
capische......wat if we start asking questions in this manner.......idon'tunderstandanyonehereandthewholeplaceisjustbeingcomplicatedwhydoesntany1asksimplequestions?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2005
hot-angel:

Peter why do u ask questions that are like so not constructive and so on, the rule simply states that you hsould answer questions in long questions and the game will be fun and whatnot, i simply don't understand why u don't obey simple rules. Gosh, can somebody warn peter?

Can you show me the rules where it was stated you should ask long questions with long question?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2005
hot-angel:

I simply don't get why you speak languages we don't understand, come to think of it, what in the name ofheaven does capische means, it could mean my ass it could mean my mama, it could mean my uncle...i would appreciate it if we all type in english only as from now one, I just don't see why other languages should be used, am i understood?

Can you tell me when you suddenly become an administrator in this forum?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2005
Peter why are u acting as if you didn't see the part where wesley said that we should all type long sentences so that, this game woul be fun, i simply don't get it, type long sentences and let peace reign, this long sentences are kinda fun because i cant seems to stop writing long sentences, wow this is extremely fun, anybody wann ajoin me?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2005
Uncle/pastor/Mr. Peter i am not an admin, i am just tryna tell people to speak labguages we all understand, and that way we will all be on the safer side not thinking whther or not our mama's are been cursed out by some unknown language, don't u get it?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2005
I can't obey rules that are not from moderator or editor.
So neither wesley or you is one.

The originator of the topic did not give such rules either so I'm correct.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by lordimpaq(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2005
hey cool it both of you.......i don't understand why we should be arguin about who's an administrator or not...the forum is supposed to be fun.......not getting on each others neck.........this should not be happening...............great peter i respect u but just take it easy....she's a lady.........lizzy u cool he's a man.......why do u guys keep doing this?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2005
hot-angel:

Uncle/pastor/Mr. Peter i am not an admin, i am just trying to tell people to speak labguages we all understand, and that way we will all be on the safer side not thinking whther or not our mama's are been cursed out by some unknown language, don't u get it?

I understand you for this there should be an interpretation.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by WesleyanA(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2005
now that's what i'm talking about lordimpacq  cheesy. long long long posts.... Good job greatpeter!!!! long posts too. include quotes to make them longer too. ....yeah keep the long sentences coming.. any more volunteers?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2005
lordimpaq, you don't get this whole thing, no matter how much i and GP argue, we still gon be cool, this is just part of the game, GP is just saying stuffs, Leave him alone, he is simply missing Nike: Once Nike comes online, he'll leave me alone, but before Nike does, i need to entertain him, Do u feel me?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2005
lordimpaq:

hey cool it both of you.i don't understand why we should be arguing about who's an administrator or not...the forum is supposed to be fun.not getting on each others neck.........this should not be happening...............great peter i respect u but just take it easy.she's a lady.........Lizzy u cool he's a man.why do u guys keep doing this?

Me and HA understand each other so it's just for fun we are not quarelling.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by Greatpeter(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2005
Oh HA you got me. But you were among those who pursued Tayotina ooo.

I still dey vex now. grin

And leave Nike aline ooo.

Make you no pursue am again oo.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by lordimpaq(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2005
i feel u lizzy..........just go on and enjoy your self....am out of this thread......
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2005
I simply don't understand this forum anymore, first someone shortened my name to Cold angel, another one said "ho", another one said Angel, and now it's "HA" which one should i start answering too, well i guess i will just answer everything, besides these names are all good, as long as i know u r talking to me, isn't Nairaland Just fun?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2005
Oh no peter, i wasn't amongst the people that sent tayotina away, i didn't do anything to her, i told you she's on nbreak with pinky, and they gon be back soon, how many times do i have to say this: and as for Nike, you cant stop me from talking, yeah i got u....So good,....what will u do?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by nike4luv(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2005
what is the meaning of this, we are not sending anyone away, plus where is tayotina and pinky, does anyone kno where they are in this forum?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2005
They are on vacation! Gosh...I have been saying this since! DO u get it now?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by nike4luv(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2005
i guess so, because i thought they were off i would've started crying, Gp don't mind them okay, they just jealous of us arent they?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2005
No they ain't jealous. they are on break. u get it now?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by nike4luv(f): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2005
Greatpeter:

Oh HA you got me. But you were among those who pursued Tayotina ooo.

I still dey vex now. grin

And leave Nike aline ooo.

Make you no pursue am again oo.

i aint talking about them am talking about u, u get my drift now?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2005
Ohhh.. Jealous of u and GP. Oh Hell NO!
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by nike4luv(f): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2005
so y u talking bt us
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by hotangel2(f): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2005
Because it's my job. cheesy
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? by nike4luv(f): 12:42am On Aug 22, 2005
nuh uh

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (780)

Name 10 Countries Without Letter A In It / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.