Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,763 members, 7,972,738 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:23 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members (4101 Views)

Happiest Moments Of Prophet Tb Joshua With A 4 Year Old Child | Blessed Memory / Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by eric12345: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Beautiful photos of Anthony Joshua with his family members

Anthony Joshua who is currently in Nigeria, posted lovely new family photos. He is pictured above with his father, Roland Joshua and his four year old son, Joseph Joshua.

Celebrity gossip

More photos below.

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/anthony-joshua-family-members/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by Roadtoyesterday: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2020
Not completed
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by Skyfornia(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2020
And? Been snapping pictures on a roll and nobody has brought them to Nairaland. How is this news?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by NextD18: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2020
He should go fight Tyson Fury, we wan check something.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by haywire07(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2020
That small boy go dey use im classmate face do training o shocked

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by bigiyaro(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2020
what of the mom? some people will never go broke in life.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by Adam00(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Lovely
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by Stillthebest: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiss

This guy with his short on his long legs. C Ronaldo still dresses great!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by juman(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hard work.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by mankan2k7(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lovely family,
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by TheChameleon: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
I fought Anthony Joshua in the trials for Olympics.

I beat him NINE (9) times.

He kept sobbing "Mummy, Mummy" and crying for a second ( & 3rd, 4th.....9th) chance.

The 9th time, i saw him go towards the showers, crying his eyes out.

I was feeling bad to beat him up so much and i walked over to console and condole? undecided.

In the showers I saw him wear a ring, spit on it and mumble some African song.

I felt perhaps it was a ring given by his ex wife he disliked or something.... undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Anthony Joshua With His Family Members by itsme01: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Omoluabi

(1) (Reply)

Ex-big Brother Naija Pepper Dem In Hot Romance With Patricia CEO / Bbnaija Kiddwaya Shares First Post-eviction Photos, They Are So Cute / Lesbian Teacher Nd Lesbian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.