Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (37467 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Kennyswag:
yeah.. reason why SW universities are ranked ahead of your mediocre secondary schools filled with lovepeddlers and cultist... if you weren't dumb, you would have check their population and compare with Germany.. it's just like comparing nigeria and equatorial guinea when we all know with small population the money can go round....
Please don't quote me again if you don't understand what I mean and keep those useless chestbeating to yourself as it is typical of your kind..

SW universities are ranked higher yet they can't develop their cities, they can't build anything they ant manufacture anything thy keep begging for investors to come and give them job...with all the universities tanning in SE yet you guys can't create jobs ..

Look at what if I are manufacturing they have gone far...you are busy chasing paper certificates...who that help...Abu una be paper tigers

Chai.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Abagworo(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Downtown view of cities of Onitsha and Ibadan as they should be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Hotice085: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Kemz77:
Ibadan

Omo d zinc no get part 2

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by leicestercamper: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

Show how the downtown of the shithole called Owerri should be. Gworo man cool
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by leicestercamper: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

SW universities are ranked higher yet they can't develop their cities, they can't build anything they ant manufacture anything thy keep begging for investors to come and give them job...with all the universities tanning in SE yet you guys can't create jobs ..

Look at what if I are manufacturing they have gone far...you are busy chasing paper certificates...who that help...Abu una be paper tigers

Chai.....

On point..hahaha
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Chai.....
What are you manufacturing in the East?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

You see why I said that Awolowo did a lot of harm to yoruba ...by offering them quantitative education and they tried to meet up with the East but East are far gone ....just hear yourself

Just like the average Yoruba "intellectual" that makes a postulation without verifiable fact like what we get in Lagos Ibadan express way journalism

now take am....NBS the only authoritative agency that handles data

Yoruba man try get sense naaaaa
Mumu, did you check what you posted. Osu olodo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
What are you manufacturing in the East?
ask your father. But we have to take over gala market IN SW

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
Mumu, did you check what you posted. Osu olodo.

See pains ....one Nigeria is awesome

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2020
leicestercamper:

On point..hahaha

My typos! Google keyboard sucks

They keep claiming high ranking University yet they are filled with Dullards that can't even create jobs , carrying papers around looking for vacancies and can't even create jobs...they always go begging people to come and create jobs for them...yet they have stupid high ranking Universities only on paper....

I don't understand these guys . They kept making noise that ogun is this and that..ask them to name just 4 firms that are owned in Ogun by ogun indigenes they can't even in Lagos ...the Yoruba can't boast of 20% ownership of serious industries in Lagos

Yet they have high ranking Universities but they can't create jobs for themselves ...all these their Lagos Ibadan expressway ranking seff

Abeg make I go read better people

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

When you call out Oyo government to ensure that there is sanity in Ibadan city in area of filth then come back

I know you want me to post the famous pictures of Aba, but I will resist that temptation.

"Get thee behind me, Satan".

That's your cue. Feel free to stop quoting me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abagworo:

Nigerians are averse to progress.

Don't blame Ibadan though, blame the OP who decided to dance naked by posting a photo of a location in Ogun state, calling it Ibadan and comparing it with his town, Onitsha.

I'm sure Ibadan people know that their city can look better and it's a work in progress thingy.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

[s]You see why I said that Awolowo did a lot of harm to yoruba ...by offering them quantitative education and they tried to meet up with the East but East are far gone ....just hear yourself

Just like the average Yoruba "intellectual" that makes a postulation without verifiable fact like what we get in Lagos Ibadan express way journalism

now take am....NBS the only authoritative agency that handles data

Yoruba man try get sense naaaaa[/s]
Nigga are you blind or what? can't you see that ondo and ogun are ranked above anambra in industry, or are you under cownu spell ?

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

My typos! Google keyboard sucks

They keep claiming high ranking University yet they are filled with Dullards that can't even create jobs , carrying papers around looking for vacancies and can't even create jobs...they always go begging people to come and create jobs for them...yet they have stupid high ranking Universities only on paper....

I don't understand these guys . They kept making noise that ogun is this and that..ask them to name just 4 firms that are owned in Ogun by ogun indigenes they can't even in Lagos ...the Yoruba can't boast of 20% ownership of serious industries in Lagos

Yet they have high ranking Universities but they can't create jobs for themselves ...all these their Lagos Ibadan expressway ranking seff

Abeg make I go read better people
all this ranting because ogun is more industialized than the entite SE.. and because none of you primary schools you call universities rank among the best gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Chai.....
so what do you manufacture in the east? and apart from 2×2 shops , what job are you talking about in the east gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

[s]Don't worry Hausa hawk garden eggs that is their niche ...they gave cornered that market...I told you that it's the Hausa that have seen over the agro allied products....are you stupid ? Don't you know garden egg is an agro allied products

The Igbo has taken over the engine parts and fast moving consumer goods with electronics

The number Delta has taken over the sea food market

You see we have to share the market in Lagos ....that's beauty of one nigeria [/s]
I don't even understand what you wrote here.. smh

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Nobody likes paying taxes don't worry we can declare any amount as profit and pay you the tiny taxes you are dying for

Are you happy now ....hope you don't me owo mi da taxes but normal taxes

Everybody knows that Igbos like freebies.You don't only pay tax,you are tax itself.
No wonder the entire 5 SE states' IGR is more than that of only Ogun state. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:
ask your father. But we have to take over gala market IN SW
Oh, I ain't surprised at the mention of someone else father. We understand how you used to wake up your parents in the morning. So mentioning someone else father shouldn't be any surprise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabkosh: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
Oh, I ain't surprised at the mention of someone else father. We understand how you used to wake up your parents in the morning. So mentioning someone else father shouldn't be any surprise.
Chai, you are very wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Chai.....

Shut up.

Yorubas remain one of the largest manufacturers of technology inclined products in Africa and the largest and best in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ritchiee:

Shut up.

Yorubas remain one of the largest manufacturers of technology inclined products in Africa and the largest and best in Nigeria.

So said the Lagos ibadan expressways analysts

LoL
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gabriel004:

I said ask your fathers abi That one na insult again....oh I see the respect that you guys have yet your kind are being insulted daily here by una people

So much for respect...as in eye service respect....thank you for yesterday
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ritchiee:

Everybody knows that Igbos like freebies.You don't only pay tax,you are tax itself.
No wonder the entire 5 SE states' IGR is more than that of only Ogun state. grin

With all these tables by NBS yet you still want to live in fools paradise...oya the highest IGR in Ogun yet places in Ogun like Moro takes their bath once in 10 days and wash their clothes once in 6 months
... How many industries in Ogun ARE being owned by Ogun indigenes....when you can name upto 4 j can take you serious

Bye and have a nice weekend

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ritchiee:

Take am.... Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kennyswag:
I don't even understand what you wrote here.. smh

Forget what I wrote and move on ....
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kennyswag:
Nigga are you blind or what? can't you see that ondo and ogun are ranked above anambra in industry, or are you under cownu spell ?
in your dreams .....
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ritchiee:

Is that so....don't worry the Lagos and Ogun market has been shared amongst Nigeria. Tribes ... don't worry
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
FrLukas:

I know you want me to post the famous pictures of Aba, but I will resist that temptation.

"Get thee behind me, Satan".

That's your cue. Feel free to stop quoting me.

It's not about aba and also I know you want me to post the sprawling pictures if ibadan , Abeokuta And Ijebu Ode ...dọ we ?
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:
in your dreams .....
if you cant see what is on that graph, then GTFO and don't quote me again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President / Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.