Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus (51998 Views)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Protect Yourself Against Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by DaddyRochie1642: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
You just said that I should stay at home when I feel unwell and at the same time contact my medical health care,... Which is it?
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Sixfeetbelle: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ever since I heard the news of the covid-19 confirmed case in Nigeria by 3am today, I have been depressed. Nothing seems to interest me no more, and even though I want to believe Africans are immune to the virus, I can't help the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that the virus is no respecter of persons. I can only go to my closet and seek God's face.

God, please, what do we have to do in this trying times?
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Eddygre8(m): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Timely
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by samydo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
this is a big sign of end time it so unfurtunate that we are not even taking note of it.
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by DJInfluence: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tobimillar1:
Nigeria is safe. The virus is just like the flu season here . It affects mostly the elderly and immunocompromised .. I never got the flu shot and I once had the flu last year and it was just like normal catarrh and cough .. same flu that killed thousands here in the US last year . I think this particular covid-19 has an affinity for the Asian gene. The US has had 53 cases yet to single death . Same with Canada . Most of those who died are Chinese, Iran’s and Koreans . So you guys should just relax .. Ebola is for Africans , flu for Americans , sars and convid-19 for Asians . I strongly believe there is a conspiracy theory to these virus .: still wondering why no single recorded death here in the US plus Canada .. what did they do differently?

Caveat : don’t take my word for anything oo, I am not a doctor
Obviously. More like a conspiracy theorist.
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Ugohenryugo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why give tips on how to protect ourselves from the virus when the EFCC chairman already told the world and Nigerians that corona virus is caused by corruption? Watch the video below as he made known the cause of corona virus. It's time for EFCC to get down to business, this is not for doctors, this is EFCC fight. They most fight the corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_th-tHoot7I
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by samdaisi: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Useless government, how could this man passed through international airport without proper screening despite the fact that we have being warned by WHO for this perilous decease, please coronavarious I beg you go straight to the national Assembly both Red and Green chamber and hug them, don't 4get to say hi to them in Aso Rock but leave Osinbanjo Alone.

Useless government that can't tackle ordinary lassa fever are now inviting nefarious decease
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by wantagon1: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is a Biological weapon.

World War III HAS STARTED

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by gr8tone: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
This Coronavirus is a biological weapon targeted at the Chinese rob them of their economic viability
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Fastlinkpro: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
ochejoseph:
What Is Coronaviruse?
Coronaviruses are types of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tracts of birds and mammals, including humans. Doctors associate them with the common cold, bronchitis, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome SARS) they can also affect the gut. The World Health Organization (WHO) has

Kai SARS. This is why there are terror.

Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
I read one line 3 times in that nonsense copy and paste.

Why can't you read and edit before posting ?

You just want to make front page.

Mod, be guided.
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Time to enter market and stock FOOD.

Incase of incasity..
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by kenedy1223: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good Day, this is to inform you
that our next Event Planning training
and Decor Styling class will commence
on the 9th of march 2020. And you stand
a chance to receive 10% discount for
each and every persons you
refer to us. thanks
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by alfsalami: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
One meter from next person , inside bus nko ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Kulvas: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is very informative. We shud try to pass this information around to help educate others on how to limit the spread of the latest virus in town.
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by passionberry(f): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Chai! My good lord... Everyone around me has been coughing today, i have it already, i know i do.. Especially when the owoda conductor sneezed in my face this morning. I'm still young, I'm yet to marry, i don't want to die! Oh noooooooooo cry
grin
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There's no way you can protect yourself from a virus that's the so called scientists knows nothing about how it spread

But you can pray against contacting because Jesus has power over all things
In the heavens and on Earth

See your relative below, brainwashed just like you.

An infected South Korea woman who went to church was responsible for the corona Carnage in the country . The so-called superspreader infected at least 37 people at her church with the new coronavirus, and dozens of additional worshippers are also showing symptoms of the disease. The 61-year-old woman attends the Shincheonji Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony in Daegu, South Korea, according to the international news outlet AFP. The city, located in the southern part of the country, is home to about 2.5 million people. The woman, called "Patient 31" by Korea's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, developed a fever on Feb. 10 and attended four church services before being diagnosed with COVID-19.
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Daffy007: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Useful piece of information...

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by donoro(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Chai! My good lord... Everyone around me has been coughing today, i have it already, i know i do.. Especially when the owoda conductor sneezed in my face this morning. I'm still young, I'm yet to marry, i don't want to die! Oh noooooooooo cry
grin grin grin grin I don laff tire cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Origin(f): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
If anybody cough inside mosque or church. They will be in serious trouble.

Let's see how people that have faith cope in this period.

Food for thought: have the political leaders and religious leaders been visiting the sick?
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Isoduwa(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
AlhajiImam:
As a Muslim, I believe in the protection of Allah. I don't need to be afraid whatsoever

Ok Allah son
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Quicksilver14: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukologia24592:
I bet you that this thing isn't in Nigeria. When Nigerian government hears if any virus, they capitalize on it to get enough money by releasing cure to cure it. During Ebola, I know of a local government chairman who bought like 3 Petrol stations

BBC reported it.
Take safety measures.
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:30am On Feb 29, 2020
The virus go soon commot
Re: 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus by Ogi11: 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / Too Many Expired Foods And Drinks Sold And Consumed / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.