Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,585 members, 7,975,299 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Handsomeness And Beauty Have Advantage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness And Beauty Have Advantage (238 Views)

Rate My Handsomeness...photos Attached / Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? / Why Do Most Women Run Away From Me Not Minding My Handsomeness & Wealth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handsomeness And Beauty Have Advantage by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Keep all these talk of "who handsome epp", "fine boy no money", "beauty no character".....To be sincere with you; to be beautiful or handsome is like a gift. It gives you some level of access in life, and can open some ways. I tell you, a very beautiful girl with dumb head may get a contract faster than another girl. A handsome guy may not struggle much to get some privileges that other guys work for.

Let's say the truth...

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Feel Stuck In Your Relationship / Feminism: From the Male Perpestive / Heartzstories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.