Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Spent N75,000 On A Cooking Pot - And Now They Have Been Exposed, My Conspiracy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Spent N75,000 On A Cooking Pot - And Now They Have Been Exposed, My Conspiracy (339 Views)

Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / Two-in-one Cooking Pot, High Cost Of Cooking Gas: Buhari Encourages Nigerians To / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Spent N75,000 On A Cooking Pot - And Now They Have Been Exposed, My Conspiracy by eniglamor: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: I Spent N75,000 On A Cooking Pot - And Now They Have Been Exposed, My Conspiracy by slimjohn2k5: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
U spent 75k shouting
I stayed wit a family that bought a set of pot for 1.8million because they told them is medicinal.
After using the pots for 3months it look to them like is the pot that is cooking them. They had to pack it up

(1) (Reply)

Best Free OST To PST Converter / What Excuse Have You Or Opponent Given For Losing A Football Video Game? / Nigeria Sydney Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.