Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 (2132 Views)

Top Tech Blogs In Nigeria / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / See The Top 25 Worst Passwords Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by UsherNaija(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
TOP ENTERTAINMENT BLOGS IN NIGERIA

Entertainment is the most looked for after in the media biological system. So when posting blogs we should realize that entertainment blogs should start things out.

So beneath is the rundown of entertainment blogs in Nigeria 2020.

1. Bella Naija

The significant reason I love and favour Bella naija is in view of how interactive the blog is. Bella Naija has different segments on her blog, for example, wedding, big name news, substances and other way of life segments.

This is an ideal way of life blog. Guarantee you visit the blog as there are numerous things you will adore about the blog extending from the blog's structure, types of blog posts and extremely engaging stuffs.

2. Linda Ikejis Blog

This is the main entertainment blog in Nigeria. Linda Ikeji is known as the mostrichest blogger in Nigeria which is because of the huge measure of day by day traffic are blog gets. Lindaikejisblog is famous and disputable.

You would have been hoping to have it recorded as the primary blog however sorry to frustrate you.

Why I positioned it as the second most well known blog is a result of its poor structure and furthermore not as interactive as Bella Naija.

Linda Ikeji is a power to deal with regards to blogging as she has indicated how rewarding blogging can be in Nigeria.

3. YabaLeftOnline

This is one of the blogs with a ton of recordings and questionable blog posts. This blog has an exceptionally unassuming starting which is the reason I chose to add this to my rundown of famous blogs in Nigeria.

YabaLeftOnline made it to the top 50 most visited blog in Nigeria on Alexa Rank. Yaba Left Online which many individuals would have considered yabatech news doesn't do anything near that. Simply unadulterated entertainment.

YabaLeftOnline has the right to be here in light of the fact that it has an exceptionally delightful structure.

4. YNaija

Magnificent blog with an exceptionally pleasant and basic name, YNAIJA. This blog is a blog explicitly for the young.

This blog isn't as famous as blogs can imagine Lailasnews.com, however is a blog that has an unmistakably characterized audience.

5. Lailas Blog

Lailas blog is a power to deal with. The blog was begun and claimed by a broker who later left her place of employment to completely concentrate on blogging.

This blog is interactive in view of the huge number of comments on this blog. Different things you would adore about this blog is its dubious posts.

Keep perusing at

TOP MUSIC BLOGS

The music niche has a huge audience which makes it simple to assemble a huge number of followers There are some huge players right now the rundown is beneath.

6. Naija Stacked

Naijaloaded is the significant player in the music niche. The blog has a huge audience and month to month visits over a million.

The other thing one of a kind about this blog is its plan which I realize you will cherish. NaijaLoaded likewise composes on entertainment news which makes the blog ready to be on the top 20 most visited Nigeria sites.

7. Tooxclusive

Tooxclusive is a well known music blog in Nigeria. It is generally known for it simple and clean structure.

Tooxclusive is one the top 50 most visited site in Nigeria which confirms the huge number of traffic it gets each day.

Tooxclusive is a solid contender of naijaloaded and furthermore an exceptionally one of a kind site.

8. 9JaFlaver

9JaFlaver is a youthful site when contrasted with likes like naijaloaded. 9jaFlaver is known for its simple ease of use and clean website architecture.

9JaFlaver joined the rundown of fifty (50) most visited site in Nigeria as positioned by Alexa in the previous five months.

The quick increment in 9JaFlaver is a direct result of the presentation of entertainment news nearby music download. As of late the site stopped using Google Adsense which implies lion's share of the month to month livelihoods originate from direct adverts and supported posts.

9. BusySinging

This webpage prides itself as the most famous gospel music site.

Busysinging is an extraordinary site which offers just and just Gospel tunes remembering gospel lessons for sound and video structure.

This is the thing that cutting your niche is about. What makes it one of a kind is its doesn't leave the gospel stuffs.

BusySinging is positioned 2,303 in Nigeria and positioned around 180,000 in worldwide position as at the hour of composing this post.

At the point when you visit busysinging, I am certain you will adore their novel structure.

10. GospelSongsng

Gospelsongsng is a gospel music blog as its name infers. It is one of my preferred gospel music blog.

Gospelsongsng is where you can download free gospel musics and most recent gospel musics. GospelSongsNg is positioned 1,641 in Nigeria by alexa rank.
TOP BUSINESS BLOGS IN NIGERIA.....

Read full details here:
https://www.ushernaija.com.ng/2020/02/top-25-blogs-in-nigeria-and-their-owners.html

Thanks for reading. Click on share below to show some love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by Aidejay(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where is the
"And their owners"......??

9 Likes

Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by MrBONE2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oups what about Nairaland and KiVuLand, include them or else I will do Da needful with my Guwara Guwara grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by UsherNaija(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
MrBONE2:
Oups what about Nairaland and KiVuLand, include them or else I will do Da needful with my Guwara Guwara grin

Haha haha haha

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by UsherNaija(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Aidejay:
Where is the
"And their owners"......??

Some are there and others will be updated sooner. Sorry for that.
Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by mytime24(f): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Some na

Copy nd paste bloggers angry

Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by odinga1of: 12:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Where is notjustok.com?
Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by abkrgumel(m): 3:58am On Feb 29, 2020
odinga1of:

Where is notjustok.com?
grin because the poster is not ok
Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by Buharidgeneral: 12:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Where are the owners?
Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by presented007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
This poster is not normal where did you now write their owners?
Re: Top 25 Blogs In Nigeria And Their Owners 2020 by Saaeonline(m): 2:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
nice

(1) (Reply)

16k For 32gb ROM 4gb RAM Gionee F200 Pro With 3000mah Call 07059466296 Or What / Infinix Hot 11 Vs Tecno Spark 8p / Am Chatting With Tecno (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.