Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,857 members, 7,889,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki (4863 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / BBNaija Sex In The Toilet: Teddy A & Bambam React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by MrSurd: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Zlatan ibile in a recent video which was shared by him on his Instagram handle, he was spotted telling Nollywood actor chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki that he will put him in the toilet and flush him.

In a video which looks like a skit between the both parties, Aki was seen eating the food of zlatan as Zlatan immediately Got angry and told him he will put him in the toilet and flush him(Aki)

Watch video below

https://knaija.com/2020/02/28/i-will-put-you-in-the-toilet-and-flush-you-zlatan-warns-aki/
Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by Oblitz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
lubbitch
Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
I thought Zlatan was a world-class footballer, when did he become an inept low-budget baby comedian? This is wack, absolutely wack

2 Likes

Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Very dry.

1 Like

Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by Rushna27(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Laughing in Spanish ooooo �����
Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by anonym0us: 3:46am On Feb 29, 2020
no be everybody suppose do comedy kits.. just see as this green headed agama lizard dey do like choir master
Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by emeka1759(m): 7:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Yoruba artist and foolishness are l8ke 5&6
Re: I Will Put You In The Toilet And Flush You- Zlatan Warns Aki by Cheryph200(m): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Corona loading

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Actress, Osas Ighodaro Spark Dating Rumour In New Intimate Video / Actress, Chioma Nwaoha Under Heavy Critics For "Showing Too Much" In Birthday Ph / Is Kate Henshaw Getting Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.