Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,144 members, 7,949,951 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] (1589 Views)

Please Help Me Look At This Situation.did I Mess Things Up / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by Infinixhot2: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is a serious matter. What would you do, if you mistakenly pollute on your first date with a lady you really admire.

It was so loud, that it couldn't be denied.
You couldn't control it.
How will you feel and what will you do?
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by cRobo: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Just joke over it

That you are being real and you don't hide anything even farting

Then you will ask the girl if she was embarrassed as usual she will lie and say no then tell her you like people who are real that she should be free and real with you

Well

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by mrsage(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tell her you just answered the call of nature grin

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by Aidejay(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Don't be gross.....
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by XhosaNostra(f): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:
Just joke over it

That you are being real and you don't hide anything even farting

Then you will ask the girl if she was embarrassed as usual she will lie and say no then tell her you like people who are real that she should be free and real with you

Well

I won't say a word

There're other ways to be "real", that is just being gross & uncultured. Being a doofus, almost.
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by cRobo: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

There're other ways to be "real", that is just being gross & uncultured. Being a doofus, almost.

Since you know better, tell him what to do in such circumstance

1 Like

Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by TheIlerioluwa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Well... Tell her you are not always like that... Explain to her you took some Proteineous food and it has been Disturbing your Stomach bla bla bla Well... Tell her you are not always like that... Explain to her you took some Proteineous food and it has been Disturbing your Stomach bla bla bla
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kikikikikikiiii.....its not only being real, its being really... Why would you do such mistakingly? Like your bum is loose or something?
Well...If it ever happens to me on my first date, which I don't envisage, I'll only apologize.
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by XhosaNostra(f): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:

Since you know better, tell him what to do in such circumstance

What's done can't be undone. If the woman he was out on a date with has no problem with it, then he's in good company. But that's a bad impression imo.
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by ikennamadu1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Kikikikikikiiii.....its not only being real, its being really... Why would you do such mistakingly? Like your bum is loose or something?
Well...If it ever happens to me on my first date, which I don't envisage, I'll only apologize.
Read your first and 2nd sentence.... You make sense abi
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by cRobo: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What's done can't be undone. If the woman he was out on a date with has no problem with it, then he's in good company. But that's a bad impression imo.

then you would have advised him that without mentioning me

peace
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:

then you would have advised him that without mentioning me

peace

I quoted your post because of the comment you made, not to advice the OP.
Re: I Mess(fart) By Mistake On My First Date [very Embarrassed] by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
I'm handsome, how I wan take fart

(1) (Reply)

Track you cheating partner / VIDEO: Sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Which Music Reminds You Of Your Dead Love Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.