Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Recover Deleted And Lost Files From Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted And Lost Files From Android Device (792 Views)

Tips To Remove Malware From Android Phone / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / How I Added Beautiful Image To My Android Device Notification Header (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted And Lost Files From Android Device by niejun: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
"Hello, my Samsung has recently upgraded the system. I found that after upgrading the system, all the data in my Samsung has been lost. I am in urgent need of my contacts now. Is there any way to recover contacts from Samsung? "

It is true that we always lose data for various reasons, and upgrading the system is the most common. Every time we lose data, we will be very confused and even helpless. But I can tell you that if you back up the data, you can recover the data from the anger, if not, you can recover contacts and other data through Android data recovery.

(datas-recovery.com/static/Android-Data-Recovery-Software.html)Android data recovery is a very powerful data recovery software, which can recover contacts and other data for you quickly and safely without any data loss. In addition to restoring contacts, it can also restore photos, videos, SMS, WhatsApp message, music and other data for you. Whether you lose data due to upgrade system, format, virus infection and other reasons, this software can solve Samsung data recovery problem for you. This software is not only suitable for Samsung, but also for Huawei, LG, Motorola, Sony and other Android phones. If you are interested, you can download the trial version.
Re: How To Recover Deleted And Lost Files From Android Device by Ejadike(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is it free? Cos I tried one one time and I was asked to pay.
Re: How To Recover Deleted And Lost Files From Android Device by Mohbola(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
I just hope it works
Re: How To Recover Deleted And Lost Files From Android Device by takxus: 4:34am On Mar 09, 2020
I have a cracked one

(1) (Reply)

Oeina XP7711 In 2020 - Worth Buying? (review) / How To Get Free 1GB Worth Of Data From Airtel NG / I Need Any Android Latest Phone To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.