Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun (55173 Views)

Popular South African Musician Costa Titch Slumps, Dies On Stage (Video/Photos) / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by kevoh(m): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2020
jclave22:
Life is short.... Definitely cardiac arrest... This shit nearly killed me wen I was playing ball in the field with some friends...my heartbeat started racing everywhere became blank and noises getting fade I just held one of the opponent on the shoulder and my mind on land of the death.... Few seconds my heart started beating normal... I just change my cloth bought two pure water and drank and I swear never to play ball again... Went for test.. Doctor confirm high BP and some medical probs.. Started treatment.... Omo... Sometimes if I dey pass were dem dey play ball and d ball mistakenly dey come my side I dey dodge am.... Na for ps4 I be Messi now
What drugs did the doctor prescribe for you?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by lookingfly: 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Ogun again!!!..... sarz killing of footballer, Corona virus and now rapper dies. May God help us.
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by BonPatrick(m): 7:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Thank God na Hausa guy useless people
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by juniorstar(m): 7:55am On Feb 29, 2020
likely HCM, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by infini771: 8:17am On Feb 29, 2020
millionboi2:
why

Has ur own xpired?
Its fresh try and see
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Samscophy: 8:49am On Feb 29, 2020
RIP
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Femeto: 9:22am On Feb 29, 2020
CPR would have safed his life.
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Righteousness89(m): 9:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Deepfeel:

The guy is a Yoruba Muslim, which Jesus Are you talking about?

Even if you call yourself a pagan, it's JESUS CHRIST That you will report to once you Cross over..

That's the Reason you need to Accept JESUS Christ
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Deepfeel(m): 9:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even if you call yourself a pagan, it's JESUS CHRIST That you will report to once you Cross over..

That's the Reason you need to Accept JESUS Christ

Apart from Christianity there are hundreds of other religions out there who claim to worship the almighty God the right way, how do you know Jesus is the only way to heaven?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Righteousness89(m): 10:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Deepfeel:

Apart from Christianity there are hundreds of other religions out there who claim to worship the almighty God the right way, how do you know Jesus is the only way to heaven?

My Brother, There is no other way to GOD Except through JESUS CHRIST...

Without the Shedding of Blood, there will be no Remission for sin...

JESUS CHRIST paid the Supreme price of shedding his Blood for Humanity..

Everyone of us irrespective of whatever Religion will Report to GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Deepfeel(m): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, There is no other way to GOD Except through JESUS CHRIST...

Without the Shedding of Blood, there will be no Remission for sin...

JESUS CHRIST paid the Supreme price of shedding his Blood for Humanity..

Everyone of us irrespective of whatever Religion will Report to GOD ALMIGHTY.

According to Christianity yes, but other religions have their own beliefs quite different from Christianity , so how is Jesus the only way?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2020
Deepfeel:

According to Christianity yes, but other religions have their own beliefs quite different from Christianity , so how is Jesus the only way?

Seems you don't get me... it's According to The Creator of The WORLD..

We didn't create ourselves!
We have a Creator which is GOD ALMIGHTY.

That GOD ALMIGHTY says, There is no other way through which man might be Saved, Except through the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

Religion is Man made..

GOD ALMIGHTY IS The Creator ..

Even the Koran will tell u about JESUS..
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Deepfeel(m): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Seems you don't get me... it's According to The Creator of The WORLD..

We didn't create ourselves!
We have a Creator which is GOD ALMIGHTY.

That GOD ALMIGHTY says, There is no other way through which man might be Saved, Except through the Name of JESUS CHRIST..

Religion is Man made..

GOD ALMIGHTY IS The Creator ..

Even the Koran will tell u about JESUS..

Very God religion is man made, same as Christianity, Koran didn't say Jesus is the only way to heaven, rather he is just a prophet

Evey religion speaks of the almighty God so how is Jesus the only way to heaven ?
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Righteousness89(m): 11:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Deepfeel:

Very God religion is man made, same as Christianity, Koran didn't say Jesus is the only way to heaven, rather he is just a prophet

Evey religion speaks of the almighty God so how is Jesus the only way to heaven ?

The Personality of GOD is a Mystery..

It's beyond Words and Explanation and all that..

JESUS CHRIST is The Righteousness of GOD..

JESUS CHRIST is the Foundation of Righteousness..

Without JESUS CHRIST, your Righteousness will not be Accepted. It's self righteousness..

When you Receive JESUS CHRIST, upon HIM you Receive The Grace for Righteousness..

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2020
So sorry to hear thoughts and prayers with his family
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by showafrica(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2020
LordAzubuike:
They were even laughing thinking it was something else.
Anyways trust Nigerians, they'll start saying he was jazzed.

Common resuscitation they no fit do

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by Ogi11: 1:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
really
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by eagleonearth(m): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
miltonchux:
Na waoo, and no one could resuscitate him by given him mouth to mouth artificial respiration.
or even shocking him
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by respectfully: 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is He A Muslim? Why Was He Wrapped And Buried Quick Like A Muslim?.
Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by ofiko123(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sad, RIP to the dead...may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace...

1 Like

Re: Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun by oloriLFC(f): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
My nephew told me they were housemates until his death, that the guy was in his room, chatting a day before his death. This life sha! RIP young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend / Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.