Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? (412 Views)

How A Port Harcourt Lady Died From BBL Surgery In Lagos (pictures) / Gregory Michael Death - Reportedly Died From Reaction To The COVID Vaccine / More Than 100 People Died From Coronavirus In A Single Day In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by Mrshape: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Base on the little statistics I have seen so far I haven't seen an African that have died from the virus , If that is really true, I think researchers should start thinking of why don't they die
Re: Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by chatinent: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
It just got here!
Re: Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by Mrshape: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
It just got here!
but I see some list of Africans that have contracted it and recoverd
Modified
The list I saw for Africa wasn't specified if it is an African or not and at the same time no report if the patient died or recoverd
Re: Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by Kylekent59: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mrshape:
Base on the little statistics I have seen so far I haven't seen an African that have died from the virus , If that is really true, I think researchers should start thinking of why don't they die

You don tire to dey solve maths, na health you wan go into.

grin grin grin
Re: Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by Mrshape: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

You don tire to dey solve maths, na health you wan go into.

grin grin grin

Lol
I also have interest in health and Law,
Before I die these I must be
(1) engineer. done and dusted
(2)mathematician. in the pipeline
(3) medical doctor (osteologist) starting next year
(4) Lawyer (industrial and medical Law) started next ten years
So I have interest in a lot of things my brother

1 Like

Re: Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by angelEmade: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
OP is trying to prove a resistance theory
Re: Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mrshape:
It just got HOME...

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Is It Going To Get Worse In Nigeria? / How To Make Your Hand Sanitizer At Home / Corona Virus: The Entire Italy On Total Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.