Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,857 members, 7,899,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do You Really Love You Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Really Love You Kids? (240 Views)

How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / Go For DNA Of You Kids Now- Read Pls / Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Love You Kids? by happy200(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sometimes we say something and do something else, maybe by mistake. action they say speaks louder than words.

Let's use Nigeria as a case study, there are people in this country that, whatsoever they want from the government it will only take phone call or letter and it will be granted, while in the other hand there are majority who have benefited nothing from the government and from the society.

These people who has never benefited anything, neither are they engaged atleast in a job with job security.
Most of them are not sure if they can last for atleast 4 years in the job they are doing.
And we may live here on earth for up to 70 or 80 years old. The question is how do you alone survive here on earth with all these problems that we are faced daily?, Since you know the road is not smooth, now talk more to bring innocent kids here again in this situation.

Don't you think it will be more wiser for any reasonable person to endure this earth, have little fun you can and exit without subjecting your supposed loved kids to even more hasher environment than you suffered.
What exactly are you bringing kids here for? Forget about what you were told about replacing yourself, you can't replace yourself in misery rather in a more better position. Think about this before you go into marriage in misery and hardship at the end you may end up creating more serious problems.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist? I Used To....... Let's Talk / Mother's Day 2020: 50 Happy Mothers Day Messages To Send To Mother / Diy 20 Seconds Face Mask | No Sewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.