Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,429 members, 7,920,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) (549 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes3: 6:31am On Feb 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW0DvYQSxfg
Nice video. He is actually my top favorite believer on youtube, and I ignore his little mistakes which are probably not intentional.
I tend to focus more on believer who don't make too many mistakes... and he is one of them. But my only little problem with this video, is the part he says it's not Biblical. I totally believe that what is happening can't happen without GOD allowing it. If you observe book of revelation carefully, you will understand that it's very Biblical. The locust, fires, and now plaque are not coincidence. It happens for a reason I don't want to mention here. If GOD does not allow the destroyer/angel of death, satan or other evil spirits/angels to cause problems in certain places, it will never happen, else they would be causing problems and destructions every single day for much of humanity. If you keep breaking GOD's law and HE, HIS children and the innocent cry against you, you are in trouble. Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST Of Nazareth as your LORD and SAVIOR, and you will be saved. GOD created you and owns this World...serve and worship HIM every single day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Nice video. He is actually my top favorite believer on youtube, and I ignore his little mistakes which are probably not intentional.
I tend to focus more on believer who don't make too many mistakes... and he is one of them. But my only little problem with this video, is the part he says it's not Biblical. I totally believe that what is happening can't happen without GOD allowing it. If you observe book of revelation carefully, you will understand that it's very Biblical. The locust, fires, and now plaque are not coincidence. It happens for a reason I don't want to mention here. If GOD does not allow the destroyer/angel of death, satan or other evil spirits/angels to cause problems in certain places, it will never happen, else they would be causing problems and destructions every single day for much of humanity. If you keep breaking GOD's law and HE, HIS children and the innocent cry against you, you are in trouble. Repent and accept JESUS CHRIST Of Nazareth as your LORD and SAVIOR, and you will be saved. GOD created you and owns this World...serve and worship HIM every single day
Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump
Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Bump
Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

Re: Reacting To The Coronavirus & Stock Market Fall (by Truthunedited) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Abuja Contact Me For Nice Kaftans Just ₦5,000 Each 09014135779 / William Braham Prophecies On Corona Virus. 1957 and 1963 / Please i Need To Be Cleared On This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.