Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her (62622 Views)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by darlenese(f): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:

SMH
Obviously, you couldn't understand what you can't understand.

u can shoved your lies down my throat ,hence I refuse to understand your concept of "cheated and " Cheating "
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by bewla(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Vortex369:
The man should just take this pretty girl as second wife.

Who will fucck that fat black woman without looking for a pretty girl to clean up his appetite.

Arrant nonsense.

This is why I like Ned Nwoko -
Beauty come from inside if u spend on the black woman she will be ok for u

not now that woman can buy any part of there body

Moroccan birth
eye lid
bum bum enlargement
mouth lift
breast enlargement
punny tightness
cat wakened
and a hol lot more for a reduced amont
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Opiletool(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2020
gypsey:
okay, anything else reasonable you would like to add?

It would be meaningless to you because you have no brain to process anything reasonable.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Thunderdon: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2020
foxxydude:
Something tells me the commentator will try Anal sex soon grin
Sometin Tel Me U Go Folow Try Whth Ur Bae
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Opiletool:

It would be meaningless to you because you have no brain to process anything reasonable.
is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

Woud you like to lick my butt? grin
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by foxxydude: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thunderdon:

Sometin Tel Me U Go Folow Try Whth Ur Bae

grin grin grin me too
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Sniper101(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
darlenese:

u can shoved your lies down my throat ,hence I refuse to
understand your concept of "cheated and " Cheating "

HaPPy New Month to you too...
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Obason22(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
hadduni:

Speak for your mother, sister, cousins, nieces and probably daughter. Don't carry frustration all around.
Dog is better off than u people, oloshi.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Sarah20A(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
bluefilm:

Hahahaha

You are not the first woman to say this.

You will also not be the last.

Even the woman running after her husband's side chic now like a deranged bitch in this story might have said so to herself too at one time.

But in reality, you and I already know how it goes, I believe?

So enjoy your delusion, okay?

Divorce gbukwee dia!

men like you always think staying married is all that matters to women which gives you the yardstick to mistreat your wives .I blame the the African mentality which gives maniacs like you the feelings of superiority over the weak women.

Bluefilm gbukwee dia!
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hadduni(f): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Obason22:
Dog is better off than u people, oloshi.
I know you are a bitter man but I am way better than you. Kindly look for help so you won't drown in your bitterness.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by darlenese(f): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sniper101:
HaPPy New Month to you too...

Same here
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by 12inchess: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
bitingcool:

And you sound very stupid, immature and senseless. Get your vocabulary together before you spew thrash from your germ infested nails, environmental destroying fingers and puterific decaying brain
If you like keep dressing like old woman. Slay mamas and side chics are already on the sidelines waiting for the opportunity to pounce. Keep deceiving yourself. A fact is a fact. Many Nigerian women once they get married don't care about their appearance. And this sh. it is only rampant in Africa.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by bluefilm: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sarah20A:
men like you always think staying married is all that matters to women which gives you the yardstick to mistreat your wives .I blame the the African mentality which gives maniacs like you the feelings of superiority over the weak women.

Bluefilm gbukwee dia!

Haaye neekwanu onye ala nkea bikonu!!!

Is not women like you who run around like rabid bitches disturbing the lives of your husbands' young, sweet, delicious and pretty side chics, but yet will still come online to claim that marriage is not an achievement?

Nonsense.

African mentality gbarikwee gi isi dia!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by DexterousOne(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheChameleon:

That she's probably your mum cos i did same to her.

Ok kid
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by DexterousOne(m): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
darlenese:
which sane man will request for anal from his wife , child bearing is enough damage to a woman body , add anal sex to it , like seriously that man must be an idiot.

I can imagine the woman's bitterness . my last baby almost pulled out my anus at 8months, it seems she was sitting on my anus . I couldn't wait for the baby to drop, labour sef was hell , my anus almost came off , msheeew then one yeye man will now request for anus in place of sweet tomatoes jos. yeye man
I dont think the first paragraph is true
She just wanted to embarrass her.

The man may be having affair
But the anal na lie
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Ballwick(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2020
And d side chicks real fiancée just discovered who she truly is,d ripple effect wld linger on now.d internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Obason22(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
hadduni:

I know you are a bitter man but I am way better than you. Kindly look for help so you won't drown in your bitterness.
I'm willing to help u out of ur frustration little bitch.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Sarah20A(f): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
bluefilm:

Haaye neekwanu onye ala nkea bikonu!!!

Is not women like you who run around like rabid bitches disturbing the lives of your husbands' young, sweet, delicious and pretty side chics, but yet will still come online to claim that marriage is not an achievement?

Nonsense.

African mentality gbarikwee gi isi dia!!!
I can't seem to understand why you're this pained by my opinion undecided if I should ask you why you intend to get married your answer might be "procreation " a staggering of 95 percent of men might answer the same.most women will tell you 'that's what will make them complete as a woman ".most marriages lack love that's why all manners of atrocities are going on in some marriages nowadays.a man that truly loves his wife will always make sure she's attractive to him depending on his financial status and he will never cheat on her while a woman that loves her husband will reciprocate with care,respect and faithfulness.i am not against marriage and it will be a dream come true to marry a man that loves me wholeheartedly,what I am against is desperation to get married because most girls tend to marry who are ready and not who they truly love.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hadduni(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Obason22:
I'm willing to help u out of ur frustration little bitch.
I am not in anyway frustrated as I am living the best of my life dear. As for the Lil bitch you wrote there... I believe your are referring to your mum and siblings.
I don't have the luxury of time for unnecessary rants.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by mo4ti(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
nathaliya:

Please do this,
Close your eyes, imagine you're married with 3kids, working class lady.

- You have to dedicate time for your kids to avoid molestation that's going on, I mean our kids are a priority right
- You have to spend several hours up at night giving it to your husband the way he likes
- You have to be at work on time to make sure your career dreams are intact
- You have to bring out time to groom nails, hair, spa, shop etc so your husband won't look outside
- You have to clean the house to avoid being called a lazy woman and because these housegirls can't be trusted before they snatch your husband
- Occassionally, family and other social engagements call and you have to answer to avoid being the evil wife.

Do you really think you can keep it all up 100% ?
Which would you sacrifice? Your husband's time? Your career? Your kids time? Your your beauty time? Your social life?

How will you feel when you find out tomorrow that your husband is dating a prettier girl who doesn't do anything except treat her skin, shop for good clothes and party hard because she's better looking than you and she knows all the "latest styles" you have been too busy to notice. Or do you think you will have time to practice the new dance moves?

See, until you've been there, you can't judge.
Many women have chosen their appearances and career over kids and marital duties. They don't care of the maid snatches their husband after all they are dating someone else's husband too, they don't care if the kids don't have good grades. Should these women be the measuring rod for all women?

What do you think?

this got me thinking so loud

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by AreaFada2: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gabson006:
See pretty lady.

Can't even fight back.
The wife get luck say ,she no jam some Agbako ladies.
Na she go taya

I guess she tried to hide and not fight. Apparently the side babe is married too.

See wahala. If her hubby wants to forgive her, her in-laws nko? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Obason22(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
hadduni:

I am not in anyway frustrated as I am living the best of my life dear. As for the Lil bitch you wrote there... I believe your are referring to your mum and siblings.
I don't have the luxury of time for unnecessary rants.
u just did, Sucker like u always find More than time to rants, cos i strongly believed that ur ancestral and polygamous background is affecting u seriously, just thank God for social media that brought u to light.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by tbaby4u(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Olalan:
Hmm as much as it was wrong for her to confront the side chick she seems very bitter at the seeming lose of her husband to the side chick. You can criticise her as per her shape, or looks but you should ask if the husband didn't was blind when he married her and even made her a mother for His kids.
BTW how we degerated this low morally baffles me......where the society sees no wrong in a man cheating on his wife with the excuse that the wife isn't sexy enough. And to the ladies who know fully well that their lovers are married they should remember the law of karma

The most reasonable person on this trend so far. U just nailed d truth. People have lost all morale values. They keep encouraging evil against good. Truth is truly bitter to them
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by hadduni(f): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Obason22:
u just did, Sucker like u always find More than time to rants, cos i strongly believed that ur ancestral and polygamous background is affecting u seriously, just thank God for social media that brought u to light.
Psycho!!!
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by scoundrel(f): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
If men only want sex then why do they stop giving it to their wives and start sharing it around elsewhere? If the saying was true they will give it to their wives and everybody else.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by ehay(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Men are wicked and mean. Madam just buy a rabbit vibrator and you won't even notice the side chick. The girl will reap her reward. I have seen it happen several times... Most times there children suffer for their bad deeds.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by apache22b: 10:43pm On May 27, 2020
I detest BULL SHIT bro

hammerU:

GET THE FUCUK OUTTA HERE... WITH DAT BULL SHIT!
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Unrated900(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
Mursz:

Hahahahahhaha I swear you took the words right out of my mouth. See wife, see side chick, even stevie wonder wldnt make a mistake in choosing.

Why naaaa stop saying that
Didn’t the man saw the woman before he married her

Please let us always appreciate our woman no matter what please and please.

The woman must be figured right before she gave birth now that she has turned amoeba,the man should take it that way.

Please appreciate your woman and you would live a longer and successful life.
Re: Wife Attacks Side Chick Who Made Her Husband Request For Anal Sex From Her by Unrated900(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2020
Didn’t the man saw the woman before he married her

Please let us always appreciate our woman no matter what please and please.

The woman must be figured eight before she gave birth,now that she has turned amoeba,the man should take it that way.

Please appreciate your woman and you would live a longer and successful life.

To
Me
That woman isn’t bad

If she package up

She would be better than that girl that uses make over to finish her selves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.