Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,313 members, 7,920,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. (353 Views)

Autoetherbot Ethereum:join This Smart Contract And Everything You Need To Know / Lion's Share Ethereum:Join This Smart Contract And Everything You Need To Know / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. by Olumighty123(m): 9:53am On Feb 29, 2020
So, I was in a client house to get some work done, here comes her little boy, age 13, all freshed and looking all dapper, He says hi and I responded, we introduced each other, so here comes his first question, did you attend any college at all? I was like why but I answered Yes, he then said no you didn't, if you had gone to school you would be heading a big company like my dad (haaa weytin small boy like you know, like say you be Nigerian sef, you go understand) boy asked what I was saying, I said nothing, don't worry, then here comes his cartoons and tv series questions, started mentioning cartoon names i never heard of, and American movies too, I scolded him and I was able to outsmart him here, I started mentioning none existence cartoons and movie titles, boy says he would check them out on Google and also ask his dad. In my mind, I'm like, kilo kan mi, ti mo ti Japa, you will not see me in your house again even if you see me next time, I'm going to wear my very frowned face so you wouldn't dare talk about the last time, hahahaha, boy was way too smart, so, I got through with my work, he then pleaded his mom to gift me one of the bells, flower, statue hanging around their house, I'm like no, don't worry, and I asked what is it for? he said it's a good luck charm, they have them bells hanging on the front door, pepper inclusive and some flowers. I had fun with that little boy even thou he was way too smart for my liking, lol.
Re: My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. by chatinent: 9:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Olumighty123:
So, I was in a client house to get some work done, here comes her little boy, age 13, all freshed and looking all dapper, He says hi and I responded, we introduced each other, so here comes his first question, did you attend any college at all? I was like why but I answered Yes, he then said no you didn't, if you had gone to school you would be heading a big company like my dad (haaa weytin small boy like you know, like say you be Nigerian sef, you go understand) boy asked what I was saying, I said nothing, don't worry, then here comes his cartoons and tv series questions, started mentioning cartoon names i never heard of, and American movies too, I scolded him and I was able to outsmart him here, I started mentioning none existence cartoons and movie titles, boy says he would check them out on Google and also ask his dad. In my mind, I'm like, kilo kan mi, ti mo ti Japa, you will not see me in your house again even if you see me next time, I'm going to wear my very frowned face so you wouldn't dare talk about the last time, hahahaha, boy was way too smart, so, I got through with my work, he then pleaded his mom to gift me one of the bells, flower, statue hanging around their house, I'm like no, don't worry, and I asked what is it for? he said it's a good luck charm, they have them bells hanging on the front door, pepper inclusive and some flowers. [s]I had fun with that little boy even thou he was way too smart for my liking, lol.[/s]
Sense of insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. by Iruobean(m): 10:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Omo see brother, brother,.

Brother wey______________________, brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. by nlPoster: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. by Olumighty123(m): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2020
Iruobean:
Omo see brother, brother,.

Brother wey______________________, brother.

You can do better, mofo

(1) (Reply)

Dr Mercy Uwakwe's Foundation Institutes The Stay Safe Campaign. / Nigerian Man Apologizes To His Wife Following Lesson He Learnt At Home During Co / How Can I Forget My Past, Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.