Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

Can U Sleep With Married Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Sleep With Married Woman (13167 Views)

Can U Sleep On This Bed ??? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
Salliet:

I don't get the part of going to apologize to her husband.

The woman caught in Adultery that was brought to Jesus, Jesus forgave her. We didn't find anywhere she was asked to go and apologize to her husband, or the wife of the man she slept with.

Sometimes we try to cook up methods that has no biblical basis and go beyond the point the bible has stopped.

This is what the bible calls "adding or subtracting from the word of God". It might look good and penitent but has no basis.

Please let's be guided.

SMH

U need 2 bible verse to apologise to someone? Seriously grin grin grin SMH
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Salliet(m): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

U need 2 bible verse to apologise to someone? Seriously grin grin grin SMH

Point is when God forgives sin, no other plea is required. Who promulgated the laws of sin if not God, hence he alone can forgive sins. If it's offence against your fellow man then do the needful.
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by cybernaut(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
What about those single girls smashing married man and they are proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Womanizer(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
placeofallure:
I get a lot of admirers even as a married woman. Mind you, I don't look single in anyway. While I'm with my husband at times, some look and get lost with lust. My husband will ask me what they are looking at and we joke about it.
What this means is that many men don't mind to sleep with a married woman.
I even tell some of them I'm married, yet it doesn't move them. They have a ready answer: " Aye n se ru e"
I've been reading the comments and I can only conclude
Nairaland men must be audio saints!

Maybe you get big nyash grin
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by Issues2(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mandyjosh:
If u go hunting, and u peradenture come across a lady,well -packaged,beautiful and still looking sexy to behold, and u exchanged phone number....and the rest was story.however u later,discovered she was a married woman during or after u blown her up.,then will you still continue with the married woman... Or simply ,can u date married woman...please let reasons together.

Best regards.
Hell No I can't date nor sex a married woman for what na
Re: Can U Sleep With Married Woman by godofuck231: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Does the same law apply to ladies sleeping with a married man

Una go just dey yarn rubbish
Son learn to respect your elders , the saying “your days will be long “ doesn’t mean you will have their blessings alone , it also means you will possess the wisdom they had by being principled and learning how to preserve you own life , as for your question a woman who sleeps with another woman’s husband has nothing much tied because it’s the cry of a male child that’s heard in the spirit world , the males are favored more spiritually but most men have ruined themselves spiritually, so they lost favour , a man could sleep with a young girl and come home to his wife and still love her , the day a woman sleeps with another man her husband becomes a dead meat in her sight, her heart no longer beats for him .
Now stop talking like a child and learn how to become a man , start respecting elders and don’t talk when elders are discussing, now go play somewhere else , elder are discussing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / Why Are Most Handsome Guys Lonely? / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.