Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry (689 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry by Mandyjosh: 10:54am On Feb 29, 2020
Guys ,can u marry a lady or woman who is rich and had built her own house before u meet her.,so that u can move together into her creep shortly after marriage?can u,guys...no female reactions. Neeeded .tnxs
Re: Marry by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Mandyjosh:
Guys ,can u marry a lady or woman who is rich and had built her own house before u meet her.,so that u can move together into her creep shortly after marriage?can u,guys...no female reactions. Neeeded .tnxs
unmhm, this is gonna be a tough decision you know. I'll say we should rent somewhere else! What of if I have my own apartment too, of course which I'm to have even b4 venturing into marriage, therefore we'll stay in my place after the wedding and put her place on lockdown, or rent till we decide on what to optimally use it for.
Re: Marry by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Marry her but always put her in her place and take charge of the home.

DO NOT MOVE INTO HER HOUSE WITH HER.

As the man, rent a house elsewhere and bring her in, and rent out the house she built.
Re: Marry by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Why not? If the guy doesn't have his own house or isn't as strong as her financially, where would they stay?
That's how it's gonna be for me if i get married....
Men who are threatened by a lady's success have low self_esteem.

1 Like

Re: Marry by nlPoster: 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
And how many people does the question apply to?
Re: Marry by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 29, 2020
undecided
FortifiedCity:

As the man, rent a house elsewhere and bring her in, and rent out the house she built.
First of all, what does '...put her in her place...' mean?
Lets assume the guy can only afford a self_contain, and the lady has a luxurious 5 bedroom home somewhere, they should rent out the house she built to satisfy his manly pride? Take away her comfort, and put the both of them through that irrelevant stress... When the wanna start a family?

Ego would surely be the undoing of many men...
Re: Marry by nlPoster: 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Btw your other thread is can you sleep with married woman @ op

Stop your stalking please, find something better to do.
Re: Marry by proclinician: 11:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Lol for me there's nothing wrong in that but a lot of naija men go object because to them the woman will do as she likes and if divorce happens the man will have to pick his bags and move out. Just like hello mr you're fired. Pack your bags and get the hell out.
Re: Marry by ProtectMyMoney: 11:42am On Feb 29, 2020
FortifiedCity:

So, lets say she built her house in Lekki phase 1, and the husband wants to rent a place in Iyana Ipaja...do you think she will follow?
Re: Marry by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 29, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

So, lets say she built her house in Lekki phase 1, and the husband wants to rent a place in Iyana Ipaja...do you think she will follow?
If you can't make a woman follow your instructions, then you have no business either getting married or marrying any lady that refuses to obey your instructions.
Re: Marry by Sixfeetbelle: 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
FortifiedCity:
If you can't make a woman follow your instructions, then you have no business either getting married or marrying any lady that refuses to obey your instructions.

You have no business getting married if you have to enforce your opinion on a woman.

Refusing to obey your instructions means she has a mind of her own and hence, the both should discuss it and reach a favourable conclusion.

Whatever happened to compromise in marriage?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You're Still Single / Hot Property Sale In Calabar! / I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.