Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,281 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money (3039 Views)

Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Bbnaija Thelma Breaks The Internet Wit Stunning Mermaid Photos To Mark 28th Bday / BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:19am On Feb 29, 2020
BBNaija peperdem housemate, Thelma Ibereme shared her experience with her gateman who absconded with her money and ATM card.

The peperdem housemate shared it on her IG page with photos of her chat with her gateman, telling him to bring back her ATM card and money he stole.

The gateman in one of their chats made her believe he was going to return the money and card, but later send another message telling her he has left with her money and that she should forgive me.

Thelma who shared the story wrote:

This life shaa...no matter how nice you try to be to people, they'll always get back at you. This is stealing!

You see why some people doesn't deserve your kind gesture... Was at Diane's birthday party last night and I got a debit alert... My gateman went into my house, collected my ATM card and withdrew my money.. I asked him how he was able to access my house, he said he has my spare key

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/02/29/bbnaija-thelma-cries-out-as-her-gateman-absconds-with-her-money/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by MickzyDonald: 11:22am On Feb 29, 2020
She kon dey cry

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Bola146(f): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Yeeeeeee.... Jesu!
Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by bluebay(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Too much familiarity

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Leave am for d gateman jare... No b say d bar plenty sef

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Pruwa: 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
inside life
this why some people don't help p.o.
if you need money explain and ask her for help instead of stealing her money!!
Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Davash222(m): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Story!!

She's just seeking for attention. I guess she was schooled on how to seek for attention on social media at Diane's birthday party, and this is her first trial. She failed woefully!!

Try again though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Davash222(m): 11:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Pruwa:
inside life
this why some people don't help p.o.
if you need money explain and ask her for help instead of stealing her money!!
That girl resemble person wey get money for your eyes

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Professorcplus(m): 11:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Of what use is this new for. Nothing! Another means to get cheap attention.

Abeg Next

3 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Pruwa: 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:

That girl resemble person wey get money for your eyes

so u think it is a public stunt?
Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Davash222(m): 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Pruwa:

so u think it is a public stunt?
So, you don't know before

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Pruwa: 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:

So, you don't know before

it might not be dear
Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Teaser4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
the gateman dey view this thread

4 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by dapsoneh: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Your ATM no get pin?

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by nazablossom(f): 1:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thelma don get gate and? Oshisko shocked
Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by teemotee: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
So her gateman has her ATM card pin. OK lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by GEOANDSONS: 2:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Davash222:
Story!!

She's just seeking for attention. I guess she was schooled on how to seek for attention on social media at Diane's birthday party, and this is her first trial. She failed woefully!!

Try again though.
Sense wee not kee you grin

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by DModeCntStopMe: 6:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
shocked

A failed attempt at attention seeking

Spits

1 Like

Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by lewis512(m): 6:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thelma, I like you pass this one you wan dey try Ooo
Re: BbNaija Thelma Cries Out As Her Gateman Absconds With Her Money by Onyi22(f): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
How much is even the money self that we won't hear word

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rema||joeboy||fireboy: Net Worth, Real Name And Ages / Nickelelodeon Star React To Endsars Protest / Actress, Toyin Abraham Displays Her Curvy Shape In A Red-fitting Outfit. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.