Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot (999 Views)

Now Selling! Lekki Court @ N15m per plot (pics attached) / Hundreds Of Acres Of Land Available Along Sagamu Expressway N900k Per Acre / Big Shop/office Space Available Along Allen Avenue, Ikeja ....... 500k(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2010
Plots of land available along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot

For more info contact us below

Best regards

Way and Life Concepts Limited

Suite D 37-38 Greenland Plaza

67 Iju rd, Lagos Nigeria 23401

Call: 08183082289, 07029736151

Email: wayandlifeproperties@live.com

http://www.wayandlifeproperties.realtors.officelive.com

Contact; Adeniyi
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2010
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
Leave us the detail here.
You mean someone could get a land in Nigeria for only 15,000 Naira and the rich men and women in Nigeria are yet to buy like 100 plots each?
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Leave us the detail here.
You mean someone could get a land in Nigeria for only 15,000 Naira and the rich men and women in Nigeria are yet to buy like 100 plots each?

I don't mean is N15,000 the actual price is N15,000,000.00 ( Fifteen Million Naira) per plot
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2010
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
still available
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by martin123: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2010
why will i buy a plot of land for the sum of 15m at lagos-ibadan express way? am i crazy that is too much for christ sake. i will rather go to my villageand buy acres of land.excess profit go kill una someday
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2010
martin123:

why will i buy a plot of land for the sum of 15m at lagos-ibadan express way? am i crazy that is too much for Christ sake. i will rather go to my villageand buy acres of land.excess profit go kill una someday

Thanks for your contribution, we' re wishing you a Christmas Full of laughter, love and light, With delicious holiday foods, to excite your appetite. We're hoping you receive delightful gifts to make you smile, with family and friends, to love you all the while through this joyful season.

May your Christmas dreams come true, and when Christmas is over, Happy New Year, too!

Let us use this opportunity to let you know that our promo offer for Garden of Eden Estate Simawa Behind RCCG will soon expire for more details click the link Garden of Eden Estate Simawa Behind RCCG

About the land for N15,000,000 per plot (N15m) along Lagos Ibadan Express, the land has C of O and is good for trailer park, eateries, banks and industries so if you buy now by the time Bi courtney finished the repairs and transformation of Lagos Ibadan Express to world class high way, you will reap your profit in abundant.

Thanks,

Best regards

eSales Team

Way and Life Concepts Limited
Suite D 37-38 Greenland Plaza,
67 Iju road, Pen Cinema Agege. Lagos

Call: 08183082289, 07029736151

Email: wayandlifeproperties@live.com

http://www.wayandlifeproperties.realtors.officelive.com
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
martin123:

why will i buy a plot of land for the sum of 15m at lagos-ibadan express way? am i crazy that is too much for Christ sake. i will rather go to my villageand buy acres of land.excess profit go kill una someday

we are not the one that set the price it was given to us by the seller and we have no option than to obey else it will be given to someone else and beside that i don't think the land price is too much considering the benefit in terms of return in time.
Re: Plots Of Land Available Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way @ N15m Per Plot by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2010
still available

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat At Olorunda Estate Ketu For Rent 550k / Lease:storage Tank Farm At Apapa For Both A.g.o, P.m.s, D.p.k, Bitumen / Refined High Quality Silica Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.