Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,476 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Jackie Chan Reacts To Rumours Of Him Getting Infected With Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Chan Reacts To Rumours Of Him Getting Infected With Coronavirus (1457 Views)

Chioma Finally Reacts To Rumours Of Davido Impregnating Two Ladies (photo) / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Reacts To Rumours Of Him Getting Infected With Coronavirus by sleekgist4: 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
After viral reports that Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan has contracted the deadly Coronavirus following his alleged exposure at a dinner in a hotel located in  the red zones in Hong Kong, Jackie has denied the rumours.

Netizens had asked why the dinner participants were not wearing face masks due to the coronavirus outbreak in Hong Kong.SleekGist reports

A netizen then claimed in an online forum that 60 people, including Chan, had been quarantined as there were four cases of coronavirus at the hotel they were dining at.

Chan refuted the rumours swiftly on Thursday night (Feb 27) as he wrote on his social-media accounts: “First, I’d like to take this opportunity to say ‘thank you’ for everybody’s concern.

“I’m very healthy and safe and haven’t been quarantined. I’ve received many messages from friends asking if I’m ok. Your love and concern is so heartwarming.”
See post here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/jackie-chan-reacts-to-rumours-of-him-getting-infected-with-coronavirus/

Re: Jackie Chan Reacts To Rumours Of Him Getting Infected With Coronavirus by Rilley(m): 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
My Jackie can't have cono, thunder will fire those spreading fake news.
Re: Jackie Chan Reacts To Rumours Of Him Getting Infected With Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hilarious

(1) (Reply)

#bamteddy: Teddy-a Shares 1st Picture Of Newborn Baby / My ‘thing’ Refused To Rise After I Slept With My New Secretary – Man Cries For H / Lil Smart Latest Hot Dance Steps [2020]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.