Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,149 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Has Youtube Helped You In Learning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Has Youtube Helped You In Learning (195 Views)

I Helped You Win Your 1st & Only Grammy…”- Diddy React To His Shade About Burna / Don Jazzy To A Twitter User, I Could Have Helped You Out But / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Has Youtube Helped You In Learning by nigeriagospel(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
YouTube no doubt is more resourceful than any university on the face of the earth, I stand to be corrected.

The only difference between the platform and the conventional learning institutions is the award of degrees and certificate.

I have learnt so many things that would have cost me more money and time on YouTube effortlessly and almost free except for data cost and I believe many out there have same story to share.

1 PREMIER PRO AND CINEMATOGRAPHY- while I was begging one cinematographer to teach me how to edit video with my hard earned money (50k) he refused and wanted me to pay 70k, until I googled how to edit video and bam YouTube videos on premier pro from various source appeared on my phone screen, I took out time to save and watch them and practise gradually and today am a pro video editor all thanks to YouTube. I learnt a lot about lightening, sound setup green screen from same YouTube.

2 CEILING FAN- I bought a ceiling fan I wrongly installed and the air was not circulating enough due to wrong installation on my path, friends told me there was nothing that can be done about it since I have tampered with the blade setting, I searched how to installed it correctly on YouTube and I got it working perfectly and everyone is surprised on how I did it all thanks to YouTube.

3 COLOR GRADING- color grading gives video that Hollywood quality look, with the color grading skills I have learnt on YouTube many are now asking the camera I used in shooting videos thinking it a camera worth millions.

4 MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTING- I also learnt how to direct and edit music video on this powerful platform YouTube.

What have you learnt from YouTube share and inspire others too.

(1) (Reply)

Celebs Daybed - STORY (18+) / Why Online Jobs Is Important During Coronavirus Era / President Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.