Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (102021 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Chirowman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is what is called milk industry, sometimes i wonder while no human milk only goat and cow milk. this kind of women can afford to produce stead milk for consumption na.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
revolt:
jesuuuuuuuu....can we get married....
grin grin grin You want to get married because of bobby cheesy cheesy?
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Nikkiez:
Really?? I am interested...I am 36D

You're the 5th person(and the last for now) with proper info as stated earlier.

I'll go ahead and place the order in their website with the sizes I got here after which I will send pms. If they ship to Nigeria directly, then I don't have to re-ship them.

If not, I will use FedEx to send them together to a FedEx office for pickups after I get your cities. If in different cities, one person may have to help out.

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Wickedfacts: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
topboss:

big ass not boobs.

wen it comes to big boobs, it is igbo women like cossy and roman goddess.

Roman Goddess is actually Yoruba. Her name is Moria.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Octopusssy(f): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2020
J111333:

I'll go ahead and place the order in their website with the sizes I got here after which I will send pms. If they ship to Nigeria directly, then I don't have to re-ship them.

If not, I will use FedEx to send them together to a FedEx office for pickups after I get your cities. If in different cities, one person may have to help out.

Hi. I measured myself again to be sure. It's actually 38JJ.

Thanks smiley

Will it be premature to send you a PM?
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by IfeMiLove: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2020
J111333:

I just put my details, sorry about that. In case you'd be ordering for more than five.

40D once again.

3 Likes

Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by supernet4(f): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Ishilove:

When you buy the unbranded ones they become slack after one month.
True
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by kindkingsley: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Guy u nor go kill me wt laf..lol

spirul77:
that's my bad habit, I can't keep my eyes off boobs when talking to ladies,i followed a female friend home and met her mum in a somewhat revealing cloth,the woman was getting her cloths off the drying line and a conversation ensued between us, while we were talking I was having hard time controlling my eyes, she acted like nothing was wrong and I thought she didn't notice until the next day when my friend told me her mum told her she doesn't want to see me in her house again because I was staring at her boobs the previous day, Chai na so shame be wan just kill me.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by adizgal(f): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's so annoying
Some of this men will use their eyes to UnCloth you and some will even intentional hit you and pretend as if they don't know what they did.
All in all we are so blessed and proud of our God given gift.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by boninho: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Anneka101:
Some guys will stare at you until you lose your mind!

And even some would use their inners eye to UnCloth you... Lol.

You ladies love it, being eye-ravished, being desired....it's just about right timing
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by revolt(m): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2020
marimaar:

grin grin grin You want to get married because of bobby cheesy cheesy?
is that not why every man should marry.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by luminouz(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2020
magicminister:

I’m sorry you ladies have to undergo never ending harassment. The world is fucccked up and none of you should have to go through things like that.

I’m sorry once again.
Sorry for what? undecided

A whole magicminster apologizing online to a total stranger about her being eyeballed?

Thats some weird shiit bro...
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by magicminister: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
luminouz:

Sorry for what? undecided

A whole magicminster apologizing online to a total stranger about her being eyeballed?

Thats some weird shiit bro...

Lol... you’re right. That was weird but I chose to do it.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Victoria Secrets is not the best brand for busty ladies. Elomi or Ulla are the best because of the thick, strong straps to support the weight of the breasts and iron undercarriage.

Ulla is built like a sports bra and does not leave room for protrusions at the top. It also makes those babies strong and stand kakaraka like Zuma rock.

2015 Elomi was 14,500 (bargained the hell to get that amount). Nowadays it should be up to 18k or so. There are cheaper brands in the market though they're counterfeits.

Buying bras is a tough job angry

Check out my favourite, Bravissimo
Beautiful, fussless and sexy as bras should be
The bolded? Would that not be a drag to wear?I felt some kind of referred pain, reading that! cry
Will Google your Ulla and Elomu though
Cheers
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Ishilove: 3:56am On Mar 06, 2020
merahki:

Check out my favourite, Bravissimo
Beautiful, fussless and sexy as bras should be
The bolded? Would that not be a drag to wear?I felt some kind of referred pain, reading that! cry
Will Google your Ulla and Elomu though
Cheers
It's kinda tough having sexy bras in big sizes, trust me.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Ishilove:

It's kinda tough having sexy bras in big sizes, trust me.

Check Bravissimo, their bras are as sexy and beautiful as they are functional, trust me tongue
Happy weekend ahead
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Asadujames202(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

oga at least join zombie business look up bmo contacts

Baba help out, please.

Na God name I take beg you.

No amount is too small.
Re: Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences by Octopusssy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nikkiez:
Really?? I am interested...I am 36D

Hi. Kindly respond to your email. It's urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.