Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) (664 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) by FARA4GA: 4:37am On Mar 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2qf5ce1224

The name OKIJA SHRINE sends shivers down the spines of many Nigerians, especially those who were around during the EZEGO and Dr. Chris Ngige separate incidents.

A young man decided to take a trip to the shrine to see if he could change the narratives on people believing its an evil forest.

While being shown around by some guardians of the forest, he is educated that unlike the popular beliefs being shared in the outside world, the shrine is actually a shrine of justice which only kills those who acts arent right like fraudsters and liars, or those who have done wrong in contractual agreements in businesses among others.

Continue watching to learn more.
Re: Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) by soloehis(m): 4:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Booked
Re: Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Atheists would agree with me that evidence of light is darkness and to prove that darkness exists there must be light. If we had only one of them, the concept of that one or the other wouldn't even arise...

2 Likes

Re: Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) by seunlayi(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2020
DominusPrime:
Atheists would agree with me that evidence of light is darkness and to prove that darkness exists there must be light. If we had only one of them, the concept of that one or the other wouldn't even arise...
stop minding them, ALL Atheists especially in this part of the world are AUDIO ATHEISTS

1 Like

Re: Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) by chatinent: 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Video: A Visit To Okija Shrine (shrine Of Justice) by illicit(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2020
I will kukuma watch horror movie maybe cannibal holocaust

(1) (Reply)

I Saw The Hand Of Jesus Christ In The Cloud / Do Mermaids Exist?? Share Your Encounter / Shocking: ''i Never Dreamt I Would Be President After Being A Pastor All My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.