Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved (32574 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Could Miss Out On Champions League Even If They Finish In Top Four / EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Liverpool Finally Drop Points At Home To End Their 100% Home Record Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Minemrys: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
vanida6:
unbelievable common watford beat Liverpool cheesy

where is dere van dijk
watford is n0t c0mm0n. And they didn't exactly beat Liverpool. Liverpool were the ones to beat Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Opera240: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Invincible aren't for everyone
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by brightalo1010: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:
That arsenal's invincible was a joke and not worthy of being called an invincible. It was full of too many draws and near losses. Na oriyomi dem take escape on several occasions.
keep quiet there olodo. Can't you see the golden trophy given because of the same unbeaten?
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Martinez39s(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
wunaESQ:

u
yeah u r so on point bro.... well said.... after winning the UCL in 2005, liverpool Whr not regarded as top guns not until d coming of klopp who transformed d club to dis level
Liverpool were actually a top gun in England since 2005 except in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2017. They were good in 2014 and they came so close to winning the 2013-14 epl title thanks to the fiery form of Luis Suarez. Liverpool's temporary downfall started in late 2009 when they sold Xabi Alonso and no one could fill his void in the midfield. Things are looking good now thanks to klopp who started rebuilding this team from 2016 till they became the powerhouse that they are today.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by JastSiryin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ghost7:
The Mane, Salah, Firmino & Klopp that showed up for Liverpool yesterday grin grin grin
I almost died after seeing the klopp dude grin
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by donoro(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
Shut up and learn to comprehend. smiley No one is saying Liverpool hasn't been great this season, we are just celebrating the fact that LIVERPOOL CAN NEVER BE AN INVINCIBLE TEAM. grin cheesy tongue Beside, Arsenal, for a long time, has always been a top gun in the EPL. It just that they were regularly outclassed by other top guns. Arsenal started misbehaving in the 2016-17 season.

Also, I never said Man City weren't in form. I simply said they were shaky. The reason why you can't comprehend my post and you are talking off point is because of the Watford Syndrome, a rare medical condition that shatters ego and aspirations and causes severe "painment." grin
tongue
tongue
tongue
grin
grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
no b only top gun team that haven't won the pl in the last 20 years and doesn't seem like they would win it very soon these arsenal fans sef una no get shame grin grin
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:
That arsenal's invincible was a joke and not worthy of being called an invincible. It was full of too many draws and near losses. Na oriyomi dem take escape on several occasions.

Yeah but na only you know am so.

Epl records says different.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Martinez39s(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
donoro:
no b only top gun team that haven't won the pl in the last 20 years and doesn't seem like they would win it very soon these arsenal fans sef una no get shame grin grin
Watford Syndrome is still robbing you of the ability to comprehend. Not winning EPL is not a criterion to disqualify a team as a top gun. From 2005-2011, the EPL title was won by only Man Utd and Chelsea but yet, alongside Chelsea and Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool were the top guns in England. During when Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal were the traditional top four from 2005-2011, did Liverpool and Arsenal win the league?

So you see, not winning the league doesn't mean a team isn't a top gun in their country. grin
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by placeofallure(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Escape your own make we see am na. Always hating!
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by WhiteHouse2020: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Storeyedbuildin:
Pls am searching for job ooo.....

I can do anytin ooo ..so far it nuh related to blood or fraud....

Be it security,gateman ,office work or even factory work....am getting tired of this life already I wud be glad if anyone can be of help....

I can even do laundry for u...clean ur house and even prepare meals for u...so far its Lagos...

If u don't av the connection u can connect me to someone who has ...plsss..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Pls safe a starving brother
what's
Call me on this number....09032532120
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Legendguru: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by guychidile: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
hmm,pls did m.sala.,sane.,firmino.,and virgil play? how come liverpool lose by tili kondo.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Pipapi1: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Some of Liverpool's wins were VAR assisted otherwise, they would have lost or played more draws!
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Pacesetter123(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
AOB1:
guy laugh wan kill me cheesy
O boy no be only you..oo.I just dey roll like tyre for ground with laff.De babe wer post am no get chill at all!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Sexycardib: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Emma1Oj(m): 2:42am On Mar 02, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Wenger right now

Henderson is really important in the team
Lovren is not suppose to be a Liverpool player. Is stupidity is d main reason Liverpool loose last season match against man city. Kloop shld give him out.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by dfrost: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2020
RichDad1:
The way Arsenal fans are celebrating this defeat, you’ll think they just won World Cup. cheesy cheesy

My brother allow them. That's the only consolation they have cheesy grin. Inside life, you need to find something to console yourself.
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2020
vanida6:
unbelievable common watford beat Liverpool cheesy

where is dere van dijk
it was almost all van dijks fault .
I told people that if high pressure it mounted on van dijk, he must shamble
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Damzybankz: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Still on the record. I don't think that record will be broken so easily
Re: Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved by Mryacks: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ghost7:
The Mane, Salah, Firmino & Klopp that showed up for Liverpool yesterday grin grin grin

Spot on... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1986 World Cup Campaign Picture Of Football Legends & Effects / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.