Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:37 PM

Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) (2073 Views)

Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

ok my canceller friend..

Ibo muslim Amaka!!
Igbo Muslim Mara mma
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Cubana6: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

are you too blind to see the poster is a northerner or cant you check his prevous post... you just love masturbating with the name afonja as it gives you orgasm

O.P fire on abeg... Ibo muslim also have the right to be heard and seen, enough of hiding them by bigots and calling them Osu or Criminals. we have religious freedom in Nigeria and freedom of association as enshrined in the constituition, so we all have to be tolerant atleast they are not praying inside a church or in anybodies fathers compound

Ibo muslim amaka!!

[/s]
Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by malikombi(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Alhmdulillah

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Aysha110(f): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Masha Allah dis d buety of islam! We keep on increasing day by day.
When we remember who God is,when we praise and magnify him,when we come needy and desperate for his forgiveness,we actualize who we truly are beneath the weight of our sins.Repentance is letting go of our baggage cox we understand by Allah 's mercy we re not defined by our past.As d mystics say "the ocean refuses no river"so how could an infinitely merciful God refuse any sinner? We re not worthly of God forgiveness becouse of our repentace,but because Allah's mercy embrases ol things,including our sins.May Allah subhanahu wata'ala continue to guide us not to go astray,and protect d new muslim revert.

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by ChristianNorth: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Born,, grew and lives in Enugu. Never met one before.

The few we knew are in the north and Catholic in the east.

The only one I knew in Lagos was cursed and disowned by his parents and the uncle took the fool back to the east for proper rehabilitation.

Yoruba Moslems try harder

1 Like

Re: Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Someone should please help me in the name of Allah.

I need money to buy medications for my illness.

3080036725. Firstbank. Thanks.

Anything is acceptable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Islamic Leaders Are Idol Worshipers / You Must Be A a Muslim- Sure! / Muhammad Would Never Approve Of Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.