Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education (18025 Views)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Reject Buhari's Fresh Request To Borrow $4bn / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Reports On Corruption Probes / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Theoarhics: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Which foreign country would even accept terrorist to come study in their country in this modern world if it's foolishness that's worrying our leaders bringing up this idea.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Owen247: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Sharrap Serap... This national security matters not my Lord issues. America and Taliban just sign a deal. In War Deception is the best strategy.
I meet many repentant militant in Malaysia. Gej offered them similar option.
Ur a big time Mumu.
Do u know the meaning of boko haram in English?
I guess u didn’t even school in 9ja , if not u won’t be here chewing ur lips talk say u dey talk beta thing.
Or u don’t have a relative in the armed forces?
Next time don’t rush for FTC, think first.
Did they tell u dey were agitating for any thing?
Do u even know how many souls dat went down because of dem
How many dollars was lost in dis insurgency war?
What abt the lads in d IDPS without education....
Have u even bothered to donate ur used clothes to the IDP before?
Imagine some people u don’t even know giving u clothes to cover ur unclothedness!!!!
So now to make up for dis bill some things and and things in the Nigerian universities will have their prices skyrocketing ehhh?
Bia enyia b very helpful and careful.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by suzzyboss(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Me wey never see admission for 5 years now them no give me na early childhood education and co them they call me far. Now that same country one give terrorist foreign free education. With part of my own task money even if na 000.0005 Kobo my money still dey part of the money.. Ah it is finished for this country ooo people that really want to study you no give them foreign education na terrorist una dey give.. God why, why this country, why ❓
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by trutht828: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Sharrap Serap... This national security matters not my Lord issues. America and Taliban just sign a deal. In War Deception is the best strategy.

Militants were fighting for their region because of how crude oil distorted their lives.

Can you tell us what Boko Haram is fighting for?

May your life and destiny be managed the same way buhari manages Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by denjjy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
sometimes i get so disappointed when I wake up in the morning and realize I am a Nigerian.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by janettee(f): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Can't they study in Nigeria?. And what about people who have been displaced by these terrorists?. Repentant terrorists my ass!! undecided

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by sapientia(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
The south have No rep Nor Senator.

What a shame.

From North East Development fund to funding the people that caused the havoc.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by michkings: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pls can sm1 tell us who we offend for this country, so sending boko hAram them to sch is now a way of creating jobs 4 innocent youths?, Our bubu the only man that can pamper evil, train evil and support.... God forbid...
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by IamGeorgie(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
What nonesense.

The so called foreign education is a local education to others. Why can't Nigeria develop her own local education?

Our problems are many in Nigeria.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by chidooh1: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
So isn't it better to join boko haram now and get foreign education later. Hope other parts of the country are viewing
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by jcross19: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olujoe1:
May the peace of Allah be with you all.
may peace depart from Allah and its foot soldiers like boko haram, Fulani's herdsmen and their grand patron buhari.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Sweeetheart(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

I don't believe you're a lady assessing your dumb post here

so America enter deal giving Taliban free education and money?

that lady in your dp that you're impersonating, I hope you don't put her in trouble one day
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by KIDfurniture(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Are they nigerians ? Most of them are not nigerians .
Anyways , if he will give them first class treatment so be it.

tsephanyah:
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by MarxisGlaaiback: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
The Senate President, Ahmed Lawan should be very careful with the kind of things happening in this present house, he is fast heading as the worst Senate President ever in the history of this country.

He should look at David Mark and Bukola Saraki, and know that it's only a little time , he would be like them.

For this bill to even surface in the hallowed Chambers is a big affront, slap, humiliation, disgrace, insult to the victims of Boko Haram, and by extension the good people of Nigeria.

What is Boko Haram's Ideology, what are they fighting for. "Western Education is Evil'.

They never agitated for good governance, resource control, improvement of life and infrastructure, never. They don't want Western Education.

Ironically, the bill is now proposing to send them to the Western world for education, same thing they termed evil. How more contradictory and confusing can they sound?

It is an act of wickedness, selfishness, evil greed and meaness, that nobody ever thought of the victims of these evil. The women who were raped, the people who were kidnapped, those who were massacred, those whose houses were burnt and are now living in IDPs, those who have been chased from their ancestral lands, those whose daily means of livelyhood has been destroyed, most especially our gallant soldiers who have died defending a National honour, and then their widows and families, the initiator of this bill never thought of these people, but only came up with a bill to give criminals a good life, obviously for a job well done.

First they changed the nomenclature from terrorist to Agitators, that's the first act of evil. Second they were branded repentant Boko Haram.
The question sensible Nigerians has been asking is what are the parameters to determine that they repentant?
Secondly such amnesty is being granted only when they completely agree to drop arms, but in this case the war is still on going, and you are giving some of them amnesty, on what basis?

Does the Senate really understand how this singular act will be seen by the international community? Recently we saw US placing visa ban on Nigeria citing security concerns, very soon other Nations are going to emulate USA and Nigeria will be seen as a breeding ground for terrorists.

Shame on anybody that is in support of this act of evil directly or indirectly, this bill is inhumane, wicked, evil, chaotic and inciting.

That means the easiest way to get foreign education is to join Boko Haram, Kill our soldiers and other people for sometime, and then claim to be repentant, boom, you have a foreign education. This bill will simply encourage other people to join Boko Haram as it is the surest
way to secure a good future.

My Brother May God Bless u,
Nigeria is a fools paradise
I keep saying it.
Just imagine !

"Western Education is evil"

and a senator of the fed Rep. put up a
bill to give the same terrorist western education

this clearly shows dat bokoram due have sponsors and dat is our senate

The sponsors of this bill and their allies should bury their head in shame.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by RachealSamuel: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by mordred44: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
bandit
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by luluman: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Here your mouth, so every leader should go ahead & do wrong because one person did?
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Suremikky(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Foreign education in Arab nations abi..i trust that the US and other reasonable countries will not allow those miscreants anywhere near its citizens
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Legendguru: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Really
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by executive12: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:

You are becoming an irritant.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by emmyblow: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
After killing innocent citizen of Nigeria, what do they call them repentant Book. And now we will use our money to sponsor what useless education. This government as fail Nigeria citizen, only God knows the future left for our next generation.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by berniceunice: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by baysol: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Who made them repentant government or terrorists themselves. Buhari is simply not fit to be where he his. That is why he's undermining a bona-fide professor while we are yet to Fin his waec result. Yoruba ronu, what you considered to be nothing is big deal to cowardly northerner. Awon aje ni I ibaje.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Lovelive: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
globalresource:
See some slowpoke comparing Taliban with boko haram.

Comparing a war by the US outside US soil with a war by Nigeria on Nigeria soil.

Let them use our commonwealth to send them all to foreign universities while the our children reading day and night are denied of good employments and social amenities

This government is a big mistake

A very big mistake which Nigerians will pay for their ineptitude for years to come
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Lovelive: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
sankky:
Its a bitter irony that the SW that partook actively in fostering this govt twice on us is now realizing what others who were against it saw over 4years ago. They are even proving the naysayers right by fighting to form their own security outfit so as to protect themselves barely a year after blindly voting in this disaster for the second time.
The northern opinion shapers and the people in Aso Rock are clearly letting the idiots who voted them know that BH members (and of course the Herdsmen) are more of Freedom Fighters (agitators) than terrorists. After all, what's the difference between them and IPOB and MEND?
For the person talking about the US/TALIBAN peace accord, kindly post their terms of agreement here so that we know how dumb ur comparison is
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Lovelive: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
The Senate President, Ahmed Lawan should be very careful with the kind of things happening in this present house, he is fast heading as the worst Senate President ever in the history of this country.

He should look at David Mark and Bukola Saraki, and know that it's only a little time , he would be like them.

For this bill to even surface in the hallowed Chambers is a big affront, slap, humiliation, disgrace, insult to the victims of Boko Haram, and by extension the good people of Nigeria.

What is Boko Haram's Ideology, what are they fighting for. "Western Education is Evil'.

They never agitated for good governance, resource control, improvement of life and infrastructure, never. They don't want Western Education.

Ironically, the bill is now proposing to send them to the Western world for education, same thing they termed evil. How more contradictory and confusing can they sound?

It is an act of wickedness, selfishness, evil greed and meaness, that nobody ever thought of the victims of these evil. The women who were raped, the people who were kidnapped, those who were massacred, those whose houses were burnt and are now living in IDPs, those who have been chased from their ancestral lands, those whose daily means of livelyhood has been destroyed, most especially our gallant soldiers who have died defending a National honour, and then their widows and families, the initiator of this bill never thought of these people, but only came up with a bill to give criminals a good life, obviously for a job well done.

First they changed the nomenclature from terrorist to Agitators, that's the first act of evil. Second they were branded repentant Boko Haram.
The question sensible Nigerians has been asking is what are the parameters to determine that they repentant?
Secondly such amnesty is being granted only when they completely agree to drop arms, but in this case the war is still on going, and you are giving some of them amnesty, on what basis?

Does the Senate really understand how this singular act will be seen by the international community? Recently we saw US placing visa ban on Nigeria citing security concerns, very soon other Nations are going to emulate USA and Nigeria will be seen as a breeding ground for terrorists.

Shame on anybody that is in support of this act of evil directly or indirectly, this bill is inhumane, wicked, evil, chaotic and inciting.

That means the easiest way to get foreign education is to join Boko Haram, Kill our soldiers and other people for sometime, and then claim to be repentant, boom, you have a foreign education. This bill will simply encourage other people to join Boko Haram as it is the surest way to secure a good future.

The sponsors of this bill and their allies should bury their head in shame.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Lovelive: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jabioro:
The way I am getting annoyed with this bill and the initiator ,may get me more troubles and the way I am looking at national assembly members I am beginning to see them all as a combined terrorist in the house headed by the bill commander ..Tell me what they have done to the IDP camp,the soldiers who lost their life and their immediate family,the victims of Boko Haram.. Maybe We all should join Boko Haram it will enabling us to national treasury..

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Lovelive: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

We have kids who drop out of school because their parent couldn't afford it, but this idiot want to send some abok1 who doesn't have any interest whatsoever in going to school overseas to study.

History will judge every one of you supporting this evil government becayse of religious/ ethnical affiliation.
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by altruisticlomo(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2020
This government supports terrorism passionately to the extent of even giving dem foreign education at expense of little children who were victimized by tthese so called repentant boko haram
Re: SERAP Asks Lawan To Drop Bill To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education by Owen247: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
tsephanyah:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis / Cabals Behind Planned Nationwide Protest - Sunday Asefon / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Mushin Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.