Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Debaters--yes We Can - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Debaters--yes We Can (769 Views)

Petition To Bring Back 'the Debaters' Reality Show / Have You Ever Watched A Movie That Made You Cry?if Yes,what's The Movie Name. / The Debaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Debaters--yes We Can by hawee: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hi nairalanders, let us comment on the recently concluded programme on the TV: THE DEBATERS
i have never seen so much transparent and objective judgement on competitive programme on our TV.
this, to me, means that we can at least sometimes identify and give it to those who merit the laurels.
Also we have army of youths who can change things for the better among us. we must rise up to the challenge.
Re: The Debaters--yes We Can by medjai(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
My God! I love this show. I never knew there was something this positive on local TV, I caught it late, about three weeks to the grand finalé. It's a great show. It's nice to see minds kick knowledge on TV.

I think the winner, Chinedu, really deserves it. The guy is really good
Re: The Debaters--yes We Can by GSyntax(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
Men, I love the program die! I have been following it since season one. I missed the grand finale for this 2nd season, and I feel very bad about it. The judges are very seasoned. The contestants were all very tough. Much as I liked everyone on the show, I think I have a soft spot for Rachel Azubike.
She was evicted towards the last weeks of the program. I eaqually liked Chinedu, Arit and Olumide(The Diva). I can't wait for the next season to come around. Watching the program was definitely worth the while!

(1) (Reply)

'think Like A Man' Banned In French Theaters? / You Got N70k? Ok Let's Shoot A Very Nice Video (upcoming Artistes) / Asewo Ati Ole Poster Picture Of The Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.