Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (66963 Views)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
daddytime:
Wondering how and why humans will place so much and more value over material stuff than human life.

You might find out the source of his wealth for the acquisition isn't anything to be proud of, and perhaps, this is his recompense and karma.
Material stuff?
Oya leave your phone for 1 day, 24 hrs. Let me see if anybody in this generation can do without material things.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by itsme01: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Valchima90:
Hmmm, ok

I have one of this belt from tianshi can you help get the power pack, the arm band or the gel
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
I will comment later.. am watching man u match
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Emirofmakurdi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Strong man....
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Never allow your anger control you.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Why not rush the driver to the hospital? Leaving him lifeless on the ground is not helping matters. Road rage is never an option.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by dangotesmummy: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
No wonder the Bible said anger rests in the bosom of fools

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by TCKamar(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lexus SUV not Lexus Jeep!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by stchinedu: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Self discipline would have averted this...

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by rovher: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
It wasn't worth it after all ...too bad ...
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by lrdval: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
The puncher didn’t do well. But if you are driving eh. You will know that some of these taxi drivers are really annoying and needs better punches.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
What a Corona Punch
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
More reason to conclude that Igbos are terorists.

Very useless set of people

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Regime. Unless you are referring to how he won the election. angry

Thanks for the spelling correction

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by stchinedu: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
uuzba:

Material stuff?
Oya leave your phone for 1 day, 24 hrs. Let me see if anybody in this generation can do without material things.

I leave my phone for days...not all people are attached to phone.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oga lexus Jeep, abeg wake the man joor.

But these keke drivers can provoke person like héll
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Bigredmachine: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
always control your anger, they wont listen because they are riding a big car, they see other people under them as nothing, i have no pity for the killer, i pray the taxi driver gets justice as deserve, rice under pot will get to the top of the cooler soon
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jakumo:

Your reference to "abroad" must mean in a place like Aba, Nigeria, which to a villager from the hinterland, might seem like "abroad".

For your information, a driver "walking away" from any vehicle collision will be arrested and jailed right away, pending trial, on charges of fleeing the scene of an accident, so in short, your claim about people "abroad" simply walking away from accident scenes, is patently false in every regard.

Have you been there before.

By walk away I meant both drivers walking away instead of fighting or arguing. Though they might still be on the scene.

All they do is call the right authorities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jakumo:

Your reference to "abroad" must mean in a place like Aba, Nigeria, which to a villager from the hinterland, might seem like "abroad".

For your information, a driver "walking away" from any vehicle collision will be arrested and jailed right away, pending trial, on charges of fleeing the scene of an accident, so in short, your claim about people "abroad" simply walking away from accident scenes, is patently false in every regard.

trust me u are the ignorant one here his statement was contextual! Walking away it’s different from fleeing let’s start there..

Lemme explain “walking away “ to you ,it means avoiding confrontation call the cops and your insurance and wait for investigations and compensation if any will arise without much Aldo..

If you are as smart as you portrayed you can fizzle out what fleeing means but if not I might explain you when I’m less busy upon your request..

Keep calm and embrace proper discernment.. it helps

7 Likes

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Bluffly: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerians aren't serious. Simple third party insurance matter.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
He don buy market be dat
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by temblor1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Zoomed in and check
Oh no it's not the BBG guy.
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
internationalman:

Have you been there before.

By walk away I meant both drivers walking away from instead of fighting or arguing. Though they might still be in the scene.

All they do is call the right a authorities
i was pissed when I read his shitttttt

2 Likes

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
The guy don buy market
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Once a car hits me. I drive off. Insurance dey
Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by Bluffly: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
6digitscomrade:
trust me u are the ignorant one here his statement was contextual! Walking away it’s different from fleeing let’s start there..

Lemme explain “walking away “ to you ,it means avoiding confrontation call the cops and your insurance and wait for investigations and compensation if any will arise without much Aldo..

If you are as smart as you portrayed you can fizzle out what fleeing means but if not I might explain you when I’m less busy upon your request..

Keep calm and embrace proper discernment.. it helps
Walking away does not represent your illustration. Walking away means forgetting everything and move on. Simply described the process to take and don't try to qualify it with a phrase

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) by solecare: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Something he can easily fix from his pocket without causing a scene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.