Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:41 PM

Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases (55524 Views)

FMC In Nasarawa State Isolates Five With Suspected Coronavirus Cases / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Coronavirus: Experts Wonder Why Africa Seems To Have Few Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

what is brilliant in what he said? Yao is right there is no connect to Africa that's why Ebola dint spread world wide
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Viktorino: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
I feel this virus was engineered by China to cripple rival countries(based on economy).China has a very huge population and there is no way this virus can wipe them all.Africa on the other hand owe a lot to China and do not pose any threat to them.Europe and U.S.A are the major targets. I feel this is a plan to depopulate these countries and cripple their economies undecided undecided
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by godofuck231: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
because it's a strain of pneumonia and when guys in Europe and America develop pneumonia, the are told to go to Africa for healing , the temperature there kills pneumonia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by johnmattew: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
Iran temperature is higher bro
are u sure of this??...Iran is cold..the temperature of Tehran is about 14 degree Celsius
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by tanjose7(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
��
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by JoseRaji(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChildFun:
Coincidentally, that was exactly what my hubby was talking about last night. He said he was pretty certain that the virus might end up not surviving here in Nigeria as a result of our climate and our die-hard immune system.

Too much hardship don make our body dey develop en own vaccine. All na survival strategy.

Ahswear... Na only we know all the sickness wey don wound is since childhood.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Funkybabee(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ata gan opoju..

Na Nigerian pepper go kill corona talk more of this weather, Our God is great. He knew what's going on that's why he quickly park harmattan and gave us hot weather. He know African are dum&*
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
2sexycom:
can you explain what you mean by connected? IS by train connection or what? undecided
People tend to move seamlessly between other developed continents and Africa is often isolated somehow....for example, due to EU, it is very very easy for someone to move throughout the whole of Europe as a European citizen, which will explain why the virus spread faster from Italy.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Bestman66: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
How come no body considered the place of God in all let's all turn to God and seek forgiveness for our sins as nations. I bet you , the virus will perish.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Bestman66: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
How come no body considered the place of God in all of this. let's all turn to God and seek forgiveness for our sins as nations. I bet you , the virus will perish.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Okogopo: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Iya Tunde's Ogogoro will cure any disease.

Africans are immuned
[/s]
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by slowice(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dem nor wish us well at alll
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by akintunde63: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
vivalavida:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/virus-enigma-experts-ask-why-africa-seems-few-115150596.html

Perhaps, contrary to popular beliefs that World War 3 would be fought with ICBMs, nuclear stockpiles e.t.c I'm beginning to think it'd be more of biological warfare.
Some years back , they experimented with Ebola, and it was very effective against Africans; now it's Covid 19 which has so far proven to be very effective against Caucasians and orientals.
Seems they got it all figured out now, the stage is ready for WWIII.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
We thank God for that woman who God had sent to help us with Ebola in that year.... What's her name? Anyways she's a true legend, because of her, Nigeria has become more alert and prepared for anything. That's good!

And another thing, something has been telling me the cure of this virus may not be too far, it could be in a human.

You know we humans immune system mutate sporadically, so when the introduction of foreign invaders are being introduced in the body, the body's mechanisms devises a way to create solutions, which scientist call antibodies to wade of such invaders.

I guess there is a lot scientists are yet to find out in our bodily systems.

PS: this was given to me through a vision by God.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by LawyerLomo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
alezzy13:

Honestly I don't know why the mods even allow such posts. This is kind of fake/false news the health minister was talking about. It's very dangerous at time like this.

Like honestly, things like this isn't supposed to make front-page. certain things are expected to be kept untorched.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by kevotek1000(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases

Answer....

Africa don't have the means to accommodate such an expensive Virus...
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by felixedet(m): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2020
OJay360:
... because Africa is not connected, that's why we only had the ebola virus case, so Yao is correct

Read my text with ur heart; A Liberian American brought Ebola into Nigeria from USA.

Yao is a mad personality, a demented racist.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Kolping:
CORONAVIRUS BIOWEAPON MYSTERY SOLVED: It’s all in the name!
The Millennium Report
February 29, 2020

http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/02/coronavirus-bioweapon-mystery-solved-its-all-in-the-name/

Coronavirus: An Alt Media definition
Coronavirus: A highly contagious and deadly virus that is put on super-steroids whenever and wherever they flip the switch on 5G … while amping up the flu vaccination programs … and chemtrailing overhead with toxin-laden aerosols that further trigger influenza symptoms. The “corona aspect” of this virus is directly related to one of the greatest silent killers of the modern age—the generation and conveyance of electricity used to power the entire planet.*

*There are multiple instances where the production and conveyance of electrical energy create a corona in high-voltage systems. The “ corona discharge” can be seen as a bluish glow which is explained as follows:

A corona discharge is an electrical discharge brought on by the ionization of a fluid such as air surrounding a conductor that is electrically charged.[1]

Much more significantly, there are also unseen (but detectable) coronas that are produced in lower voltage systems. Some of the more common examples that follow, when viewed in the aggregate, represent the invisible sea of electropollution that every human being is immersed in from cradle to grave:

(i) widespread ambient electropollution indoors,
(ii) signal ranges of electromagnetic frequencies necessary for 3G and 4G networks (e.g. cell towers),
(iii) high-level radio-frequencies and microwave radiation emitted by 5G power grids (e.g. microwave towers),
(iv) stray voltage from both transmission lines and overhead power lines,
(v) generation and conveyance of energy from nuclear, coal-fired and hydroelectric power plants,
(vi) electrical substation and transformers.

Because every resident of Earth is exposed to all of these types of EMFs and EMR to varying degrees, each individual will develop some level of electrosensitivity over the course of their lifetime. Some unfortunate folks will even experience full-blown Electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome.

Once the city of Wuhan, China was established as an official 5G Demonstration Zone, all of the residents became exposed to the highest levels of radio-frequencies and microwaves necessary to activate a fully operational 5G network. Not only that, Wuhan was also being set up to be a model Smart City as it was undergoing an accelerated urban build-out of the Internet of Things. In point of fact, their exposure to all sorts of electrical coronas were reaching unprecedented levels, but it was the 5G activation that really set them ‘aglow’.

am not getting it
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by InvertedHammer: 6:02am On Mar 02, 2020
/
I maintain that Coronavirus is a total crockshit being pushed by the media. The public don't seem to take it seriously except in a gullible country like Nigeria where they believe anything shoved down their throat by the Western media. I passed through Frankfurt International airport yesterday. I could count how many people that wore mask. No health screening. Just routine security checks. No personnel was seen wearing mask. I believe the media thrive on fearmongering and blow smoke up the rear end of the feebleminded. Maintain normal hygiene and live your lives. The world is not coming to an end
/
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by okpalaAnambra: 6:11am On Mar 02, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Africans do not having a good information g
gathering system. Many people might contact it but we do not have the necessary infrastructures and processes to detect and collate people who are infected
You obviously didn't read the article BC they already ruled out this your point BC every African country now has the testing kit
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by okpalaAnambra: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2020
MaNyEsq:
When have sub-Saharan African countries been able to keep an accurate tab of events in their countries? It should be no surprise that there are more infections than are been reported. These countries can't even accurately tell you their human population to talk of their diseased or infected population. African countries are a joke!
You're the real joke here BC you're ignorant and didn't read the write up or didn't understand it...they already ruled out this your point BC if it was the case they will be massive infection which won't hide... continue your slave mentality
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by okpalaAnambra: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2020
musicwriter:
Ok, let me break my silence on corona virus.........

This thing you all call virus is not a natural virus. It was deliberately manufactured in a Western laboratory and sent to China for the purpose of depopulating China against the 3rd world war which is imminently coming. Iran is going to be bombed, a third world war is imminent and China as always is not going to be on their side.

They've tried trade war and all sort of things to weaken the Chinese economy and its not working but this will actually work.

Be wary, if they're discussing why this disease haven't hit Africa yet. Be careful because it means that its coming here big time. In fact, this whole disease may actually have been packaged for Africans en route China. Since Ebola virus kicked off from Africa; why not begin Corona virus from China?

Of course, this's conspiracy theory to many.
You sound unintelligent and don't make sense at all...if not USA and Europe shouldn't be affected...lazy yooth
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by AdmissionGetEas: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Corona virus was created to depopulate China... Meanwhile secure direct admission into 200level of any of your desired University without writing JAMB..call 07039752991
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by trutht828: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
Corona virus is a scam by big pharmaceuticals to rip off the world. The anti dote will be revealed when a top American or Israeli official is infected. For now Iranian officials are dying meanwhile, the virus didn't originate from Iran which now has the highest mortality per infection but China and both countries have issues with America cool

South Korea is America's friend. South Korea has over 4000 cases of covid-19 and 22 deaths so far.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Joystark(f): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2020
lovesamzy:
OK... God will continue to shield us against the virus...

Today marks it exactly 2 years that my father, my hero has gone to be with the Lord Pa David Olajire Salako ... May his soul rest in peace....

May your father's soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by musicwriter(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You sound unintelligent and don't make sense at all...if not USA and Europe shouldn't be affected...lazy yooth

You have no idea what's going on in this world you live in or who or how its run. There's nothing new about a virus programs against SPECIFIC people.

Ok, lets keep China aside, instead lets get down to Africa and since your concern is how it could kill selectively, I'll go straight to known records in history where a disease program had been designed to kill specific people.

In the 1980's during the apartheid regime in South Africa, disease and virus creation programs were carried out SPECIFICALLY designed to kill black people ONLY. It was called project coast, it created virus that only spread based on race. After apartheid, a top South African agent later admitted to the BBC that among many things ''Project Coast supported a project to develop a contraceptive that would have been applied clandestinely to blacks. Goosen reported that the project had developed a vaccine for males and females and that the researchers were still searching for a means by which it could be delivered to make blacks sterile without making them aware.'' This's no secret, its a declassified information. You begin to wonder why South Africa, all of a sudden in the 1990's became the worst AIDS virus nation. Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

In 1932, the US government created syphilis pathogen to SPECIFICALLY study how it could be used as a weapon of war on black people in Tuskegee. It was called the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male.'' Again, this's a declassified information. Source https://www.history.com/news/the-infamous-40-year-tuskegee-study

There're other instances in history but I won't cite them because in your very parochial realm that would amount to conspiracy theory.

Chinese people aren't stupid like us, in fact, they know what I am talking about. I bet you they'll follow this up immediately, so expect this disease spread back to those who designed it.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by RaptorX: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
I maintain that Coronavirus is a total crockshit being pushed by the media. The public don't seem to take it seriously except in a gullible country like Nigeria where they believe anything shoved down their throat by the Western media. I passed through Frankfurt International airport yesterday. I could count how many people that wore mask. No health screening. Just routine security checks. No personnel was seen wearing mask. I believe the media thrive on fearmongering and blow smoke up the rear end of the feebleminded. Maintain normal hygiene and live your lives. The world is not coming to an end
/
Gullible country? You mean the long lines in "gullible" American cities where shelves are being emptied and you can't find hand sanitizers and mask anymore.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by omoharry(f): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2020
MaNyEsq:
When have sub-Saharan African countries been able to keep an accurate tab of events in their countries? It should be no surprise that there are more infections than are been reported. These countries can't even accurately tell you their human population to talk of their diseased or infected population. African countries are a joke!
So because Nigeria cannot tell the number of our population in her country, does not mean we are oblivious of our environment. When Lasser fever came and was killing people, didn't we take note of it and measure were put in place to see how it can be curbed (beside this disease emanated from Nigeria).That does not mean the effort of the govt is good enough, for by now it is supposed to have been tackled. When Ebola came, we knew it was Ebola and worked together to see it was contained.
Nigerian is not a proactive country that I know. Our govt have this nonchalant attitude to serious things that are suppose to be taken seriously which we hate them for. But don't tell me that we do not know when we have epidemic on our hands that is happening around us.
If Corona had infected many people and have gone unnoticed since it came, dont you think by now we would have been having several infected cases and deaths all around us from cities to cities and states to states? we are many things but certainly not dumb or too stupid to know what is happening around us.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by CeCeEkol(f): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2020
The virus does not survive in hot climates so i read, and God is not a partial GOD....we Africans, Nigeria especially have enough on our hands, adding this corona virus will be doom....those asking this questions and looking for reasons why it has not affected Africa should fear God oooo.
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2020
darlenese:
the virus knows who created it.
and besides Oyibo disease nor dey kill Africa man.

Corona will not claim any life in Nigeria. watch and see .
Interesting research and revelations. So who's proud being an African?

Intending land and house buyers should get get in touch with us (Duplex or Apartment houses). Verified and government certified titled LAND or houses. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by Kolping: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases by austinomd(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.