Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression (464 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression by Damz360(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
People kindly help me, I have Ben depressed for weeks!
Re: Depression by tabithababy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Another bambiala thread
Re: Depression by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
as they say....

1 Like

Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks
Re: Depression by Gwagone: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Go to the church
They can help you

1 Like

Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
tabithababy:
Another bambiala thread
I'm not asking u 4 money pls, sometimes u need 2 ............! Well, all I need is a job, I live in plateau. And I have OND in Accounting. Any job!
Re: Depression by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damz360:
People kindly help me, I have Ben depressed for weeks!

What is the cause, bro?
Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
justnock:

What is the cause, bro?
I have been out of job since Oct 2019. I just need a job, I don't mind driving because I have valid licence. I reside in plateau state. Thanks!
Re: Depression by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damz360:
I have been out of job since Oct 2019. I just need a job, I don't mind driving because I have valid licence. I reside in plateau state. Thanks!
You're not depressed, you're just probably anxious for a job.
Re: Depression by namiji2598: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damz360:
I have been depressed since NYSC self, after POP no job, I pray someone comes to ur help Bro e no easy

I have a similar thread on my profile too, I reside in kano mbok NL people
Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
I hope it is what u think Maria
Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
namiji2598:
I have been depressed since NYSC self, after POP no job, I pray someone comes to ur help Bro e no easy

I have a similar thread on my profile too, I reside in kano mbok NL people
. I have tried all I could, but d responsibilities and high expectations before me are keeping me sad!
Re: Depression by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damz360:

Don't be depressed or sad. You have to go out there and search for a job. You may not get your desired job or anything to do immediately, but you have to still keep on searching and asking around from friends and relatives.
Spend time with people that make you feel happy and don't mock your current unemployment status.
Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
justnock:

Don't be depressed or sad. You have to go out there and search for a job. You may not get your desired job or anything to do immediately, but you have to still keep on searching and asking around from friends and relatives.
Spend time with people that make you feel happy and don't mock your current unemployment status.
Thanks, I appreciate!
Re: Depression by namiji2598: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damz360:
. I have tried all I could, but d responsibilities and high expectations before me are keeping me sad!
though as for me, I have no serious responsibilities on me, am not married,am not even in any serious relationship, I have no child, and am the last born so my siblings are trying their best in taking care of my mum and my dead beat dad, even though all of dem are married, so I stay with one of them and food and water is not my problem as I get it here for free

Though am not getting any younger, am 25 and I think is High time I get a life rather than squating with a siblings and doing nothing
Re: Depression by Damz360(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
THANK YOU ALL!!
Re: Depression by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Damz360:
I hope it is what u think Maria
You'll be fine.

One advice I'd like to give you is don't wait around until the "big job" comes.
Accept even jobs that come with smaller pay to help keep your mind busy. Eventually, it will open doors for the job with better pay.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Depression by leketon: 1:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Lonely and Bored ladies, single mothers in
kwara State who need it can contact this Whatsapp 09030417834 for free and screat hook up.

(1) (Reply)

Online Jobs / Mistakes You Should Avoid While Trying To Get Pregnant / Characteristics Of A Quality Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.