Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,732 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

Sketchshoes Ng - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sketchshoes Ng (420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sketchshoes Ng by ResaTumasi: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Beware of SKETCHSHOES NG.
Terrible customer service, zero integrity. Made an order and was supposed to get it on Friday but it wasn't delivered till monday after I had to endure the customer rep ignoring my calls and messages, he blocked me on social media, yelled at me and when I was eventually able to reach them by calling from another number, he told me to quit pestering him as "I am not God and wouldn't expect him to bow down to me" and then he hung up the phone.
Item was delivered in a tattered brown envelope someone had used to send them a letter (envelope was not ripped by me) and slippers was poorly made.
Seller's excuse was there was no shoe box to pack it with.
I would not recommend patronising this seller.

Re: Sketchshoes Ng by ResaTumasi: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Rest of the chat

Re: Sketchshoes Ng by ResaTumasi: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Note that I didn't get my order until a week after and I practically had to be on their neck for it. It was delivered in a torn envelope that was previously used by them. It was supposed to come in a shoe paperbox

Re: Sketchshoes Ng by Idibumbebaby: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2020
I'm not surprised. I had a similar experience with then except I didn't get my order.
The sales rep insulted and blocked me on both Instagram and whatsapp.
Very nasty people!!!

1 Like

Re: Sketchshoes Ng by ResaTumasi: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2020
This is terrible. And the fact that the have the audacity to I insult customers is appalling
Idibumbebaby:
I'm not surprised. I had a similar experience with then except I didn't get my order.
The sales rep insulted and blocked me on both Instagram and whatsapp.
Very nasty people!!!
Re: Sketchshoes Ng by AngryIgboMan: 3:43am On Mar 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sketchshoes Ng by ResaTumasi: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol. Dont mind me. Didn't know where else to get one on such short notice
AngryIgboMan:
People really know how to waste money in this country oo. Those ogbologbo shoes for 15k shocked shocked

Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo.

I do rather treak bare footed

(1) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Purse, Wallet, Handbags And Backpacks. / Hilarious Pigin Proverbs. You Will Laugh And Forget Your Surname / Hottest Latest Movies Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.