Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,813 members, 7,952,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? (853 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / PAYPAL And MONEYGRAM Pick Up Is Available / Five Smart Alternatives To Western Union And Moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? by Firstnebo: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2020
Somebody in USA is telling me MoneyGram Wester Union do not let them send to Nigeria. (Said they cited too many scams as their reason)

Is this true? Please can someone elaborate on this.

I went to MoneyGram page and I still find that they still include Nigeria as one of their receiving location

Re: Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? by Neroiam(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Tell him/her to use worldremit. You'll receive the money in your bank account in less than 3mins.
Re: Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? by Firstnebo: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Neroiam:
Tell him/her to use worldremit. You'll receive the money in your bank account in less than 3mins.

Worldremit.

Please tell me the steps of how it's done
Re: Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? by Neroiam(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Firstnebo:

Worldremit.

Please tell me the steps of how it's done

Tell the sender to google worldremit. Easy steps

1 Like

Re: Do Western Union And Moneygram Still Send Money To Nigeria? by Firstnebo: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Neroiam:

Tell the sender to google worldremit. Easy steps

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Info Concerning Bike Logistics Company Registrations / How To Raise Emergency Cash From Home During This Covid19 / SCAMMER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.