Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment (35077 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by CyberWolf: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Why can’t the Supreme Court give a specific deadline for all these file and counter file addresses(whatever that means) and deliver judgment on this matter once and for all? You intentional file an address in the court and expect the other party to respond immediately without studying it? ... Anyway na them know, none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by senatordave1(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:

I don't know whose fault it is. We will know by tomorrow, I am not a judge.
You are afraid to call agabi out

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Nadio2019: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2020
vikithor:
The kangaroo judgment by native doctor Tanko must be reversed,who should carry the day, is vox populi or buhari,let the masses win,enough of all these destabilizing agencies of government, disturbing peace of vulnerable nigerians

Vox popoli is not for the PDP candidate who is believed to have first rigged votes during the election, yet he couldn't meet up with the position of the constitution on spread.

APC controlled Imo state before the election.
The PDP candidate wanted to do magic of snatching Imo from APC.
If he had listened to advice to withdraw his Review application..
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by supereagle(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Mires:
Hon. Emeka Ihedioha's lawyer has ruined this case
Wailers will come after Buhari, APC and CJN. They will ignore PDP lawyers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by CyberWolf: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Area4Area:
Did you read the text, it was Ihedioha's lawyer that asked for an adjournment
Why did they ask for adjournment? Why is APC lawyers still allowed to serve address to PDP in the court ?

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by fergie001: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
senatordave1:

You are afraid to call agabi out
Afraid?
Why should I?
Will he beat me.

Did I call Wole or Aare out?

The only person I have called out and with good reasoning is Clarke.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by adeade83: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by adeade83: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Why did they ask for adjournment? Why is APC lawyers still allowed to serve address to PDP in the court ?

They are already wailing
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by CyberWolf: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
supereagle:

You need not to ask. He is bereft of ideas. The payment of fine is in escapable.
Didn’t you read that APC lawyer served them address in court this morning? So you don’t want them to study the document and reply accordingly? So that the biased Supreme Court will capitalize on that and throw away the case? ... Supreme Court should give APC deadline to file all their addresses and same to PDP to respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by CyberWolf: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2020
adeade83:

They are already wailing
Who cares, na una dey suffer am, you people deserve the kind of government you have.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by wwwihy: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Ihedioha lawyers may pay up to N100 Million for waste of time and for bringing the case in the first place.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
ogunsj:
try settle down and read before disgracing yourself with your comments.
you should be the one to read. why is APC always filling their process in the eleventh hour?
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by biGwal(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
deboysben:
It seems they are confused to give the judgement.

Apc and their evil agenda but God pass them
Next time, read to understand don't just read to comment.... Furthermore, Ihedioha lawyers asks Supreme Court for adjournment till tomorrow not APC nor Uzodimma Lawers
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by kahal29: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well Agabi was right.

The service of court process today was more like an ambush.

Learned Counsel Dodo is a smart attorney.
You now see why there has to be an end to litigation. Processes cannot be endless.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by kahal29: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Why can’t the Supreme Court give a specific deadline for all these file and counter file addresses(whatever that means) and deliver judgment on this matter once and for all? You intentional file an address in the court and expect the other party to respond immediately without studying it? ... Anyway na them know, none of my business.

Like Senator asked.... When they ambushed APC initially on Friday with their processes, what where they expecting Apc to reply? The supreme court adjourned almost two weeks ago, what was agabi doing since then ?

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Chuksgeo: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Quote me history will be made tomorrow on this matter
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by rolams(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you ok? Did you read the post at all to see that ihedioha's lawyers asked for the shift in date?

Do you know PDP lawyers were just served an application in the court today by the APC?
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by anonymous1759(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Didn’t you read that APC lawyer served them address in court this morning? So you don’t want them to study the document and reply accordingly? So that the biased Supreme Court will capitalize on that and throw away the case? ... Supreme Court should give APC deadline to file all their addresses and same to PDP to respond.

Your Mentality is damaged your opinion and that of the PDP won't change the Supreme Court. You call them Biased and yet Lyon lost no other political party has gained more than the PDP in the supreme Court. Just 5 yrs of playing the opposition you want heaven to fall Nonsense.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by tutuonye: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
PDP and Ihedioha's lawyers are postponing judgement because their 60 million is yet to complete.

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by famology(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well Agabi was right.

The service of court process today was more like an ambush.

What ambush? Agabi nor serious jooor. You were given an adjournment of 2wks and you only just filed on Friday. They responded to you on Monday which is quite early because of the weekend. Why will agabi not file earlier than Friday so that they could get a response before court sitting on Monday. They're not serious jooor,so what did he do with the 2wks given to him? They should hold their 20million naira fine when coming tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by blackboy2star(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why is reading and understanding an issue with you? Oyah, read it again nut now slowly, you will see the answer for the adjournment.

elotajohn1:
Something is really not right. Today APC is ready but Ihedioha team need till tomorrow after an adjournment of over 2 weeks. Let's see how it goes!
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by CyberWolf: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
anonymous1759:

Your Mentality is damaged your opinion and that of the PDP won't change the Supreme Court. You call them Biased and yet Lyon lost no other political party has gained more than the PDP in the supreme Court. Just 5 yrs of playing the opposition you want heaven to fall Nonsense.
Lyon lost because he contested election without a deputy, it’s a straight forward case and your biased mind knows this fact. In the case of Imo, Supreme Court is purely biased otherwise, how can they explain why the total vote cast is higher than total accredited vote? Biased mind like you knows the truth but because you’all are hypocrites so I don’t expect anything less. My joy is that if Supreme Court don’t reverse this biased judgement, they’ll set a bad precedent which will surely make those laughing today cry tomorrow.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Naijboy: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hoephase:
APC is cooking something for PDP. If you know you know.

grin
Is it Jollof rice or iba?
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by anonymous1759(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Lyon lost because he contested election without a deputy, it’s a straight forward case and your biased mind knows this fact. In the case of Imo, Supreme Court is purely biased otherwise, how can they explain why the total vote cast is higher than total accredited vote? Biased mind like you knows the truth but because you’all are hypocrites so I don’t expect anything less. My joy is that if Supreme Court don’t reverse this biased judgement, they’ll set a bad precedent which will surely make those laughing today cry tomorrow.

Your lawyers failed to Counter their claims in court that's why they lost. Court don't judge based on Emotions. Let them defend their case in court and stop all these mind games you're playing and your fellow pdp compatriots disgracing themselves at different Embassies.

If Hope uzodinma's case hold no water Ihedioha won't be seeking for extension all time. Let both parties slog it out, stop being defensive, both parties Rigged if you want look it with an Eagle Lens. I'm sure you can't stake your life that pdp didn't rig in Imo state. Let the better defendant win I just hate when you tag all judgement biased because it didn't go your way.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Naijboy: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I pity stubborn Ihedi...his lawyers are just milking him dry
But he didn't ask you for money. If you are in his shoe you will do the same.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Abeg is there space for review in sharia law
Just asking for a friend
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by CyberWolf: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
anonymous1759:

Your lawyers failed to Counter their claims in court that's why they lost. Court don't judge based on Emotions. Let them defend their case in court and stop all these mind games you're playing and your fellow pdp compatriots disgracing themselves at different Embassies.

If Hope uzodinma's case hold no water Ihedioha won't be seeking for extension all time. Let both parties slog it out, stop being defensive, both parties Rigged if you want look it with an Eagle Lens. I'm sure you can't stake your life that pdp didn't rig in Imo state. Let the better defendant win I just hate when you tag all judgement biased because it didn't go your way.
Stop foaming from your mouth. How can you defend a judgement where the total vote cast is higher than accredited vote? The trial and appeal courts all saw the obvious lies and delivered judgment accordingly but the biased Supreme Court did the hatchet job they were contracted to do. Let them set the precedent, those laughing today shouldn’t cry tomorrow. We’re all witnessing it today.

PS. Ihedioha seeks for extention because Hope’s team started the ambush game.
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by anonymous1759(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
CyberWolf:
Stop foaming from your mouth. How can you defend a judgement where the total vote cast is higher than accredited vote? The trial and appeal courts all saw the obvious lies and delivered judgment accordingly but the biased Supreme Court did the hatchet job they were contracted to do. Let them set the precedent, those laughing today shouldn’t cry tomorrow. We’re all witnessing it today.

You're a cloned pdp member. No need to argue with you. Let the better rep wins tomorrow. It's like a penalty kick up to keepers and a bit of favour it can go either way. As far I'm concerned they was no free and fair election in Nigeria last year the better Rigger won. Stop Consoling your self with good and bad precedent. If there's no free and Election they won't be fair judgment either. Both parties planted that seed both of them should reap it but I get mad when PDP are forming Saints when they're square with Apc in terms of Rigging and favorable judgment.

1 Like

Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Cjayboy: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you ok? Did you read the post at all to see that ihedioha's lawyers asked for the shift in date?

So Guy,if you're a lawyer and a process is served to you in Court, you will allow the matter to be heard without going thoroughly through the content abi?
They would have served KANU Agabi SAN, since last week! Why this morning?
Re: Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment by Hangulsaram: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you ok?Did you read the post at all to see that ihedioha's lawyers asked for the shift in date?
The bolded should be re-directed to you.
They were served a process this morning and you want them to continue, won’t they read through it know what is in it.? The truth is that Apc did n’t want the SC to review the judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.