Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Started Losing Friends After A ‘tough Prayer’ – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started Losing Friends After A ‘tough Prayer’ – Toke Makinwa (571 Views)

Alleged Yahoo Boy Celebrates With Friends After Making $1million Dollars (video) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Losing Friends After A ‘tough Prayer’ – Toke Makinwa by Naijanewsgist00: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
I started losing friends after a ‘tough prayer’ – Toke Makinwa

Nigerian media personality and author, Toke Makinwa took to her Insta-story to reveal how she lost some ‘friends’ after saying a tough prayer to God to remove fake friends.

She wrote on her Instastory,

Celebrity gossip

“The way God has been exposing/revealing people to me…. I asked God to take away anyone not meant to be in my life and I started losing ‘friends’. It is a tough prayer to say”

This is coming after the fashion icon served some advice to her fellow single women on “finding a partner”. She said; “husbands won’t fly into our rooms to find us”

Makinwa also disclosed that she falls into the category of those who rarely go out stated that women don’t get dates and also get married by staying indoors.

Toke Makinwa pledged to go out often, while also revealing that she had excuses before now.

See her post below;

>>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/prayer-toke-makinwa/
Re: I Started Losing Friends After A ‘tough Prayer’ – Toke Makinwa by Davash222(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2020
No sane person will befriend someone like Toke.
Re: I Started Losing Friends After A ‘tough Prayer’ – Toke Makinwa by delishpot: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Maybe they also prayed their own too.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Churchill Is Better Than Bobrisky - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh / Yung6ix Is Broke– DJ Timmy Makes Shocking Revelation / Lasisi And Bovi’s ‘flip The Switch’ Challenge – [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.