Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,558 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Women Are: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are: (2281 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / 14 Reasons Why Beautiful Women Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are: by 190: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
jmaine:

dem say when talk resemble person, the owner go answer . . .and it was proven correct. she na our fault say dem wogly. shuu ! see levels o! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Are: by holydante(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2010
The original Op's post requested that this be an appreciation thread for the lady folks, and I sure did post somefn not on the basis that ve met or had a chat with anyone on this forum, it will be delusional for eve to maintain that she made "us" shoot ourselves in the foot. My opinion of women has been formed during my formative years by the two women I had in my life then (Mother and sister) before I signed up to NL with the ilks of her.

The only time someone calls another impotent is if that person is currently experiencing such and in a way to vent out frustration etc.

I sincerely want to believe that eve is far advanced in age and has a lot of bottled n pent up emotion as regards an unfulfilled marriage(if her marriage claims is true) and something must have really snapped somewhere (her over-the-top-sexual-inneundos proves a point that some basic expected things are lacking in her life), she has time to respond to everyone's post(its almost 48 hours now and she's still responding).

This is in adition to the other thread she's monitoring *SMH*.

Nne eve, I am fully aware that union dissolution can be granted on a proven case of impotency and lack of fulfillment of filial obligation, you have the law on your side, our heart goes out to you and the usual NL support will be there for you to tap into as you finally take the bold step to end this nightmare.

Goodluck
Re: Women Are: by martho(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2010
smiley
Re: Women Are: by Phate07(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2010

Women are sexy gorgeous devils. undecided

And we love them for that. tongue
Re: Women Are: by jmaine: 1:26am On Dec 21, 2010
Phate07:

Women are sexy gorgeous devils. undecided

And we love them for that. tongue

mischievous ladies taste better tongue
Re: Women Are: by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2010
WOMEN ARE: what makes the world go round. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would U Do? / Love Spells - Does It Really Work? / Describe Him IN One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.